Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2021
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About FCI 2020
The FCI Recruitment Exam is conducted by the Food Corporation of India. It is a premier government body which takes care of the storage and management of all the agricultural produce of India. The FCI Recruitment is conducted for recruiting suitable candidates for the various grade III posts in all the zonal and regional officers of FCI. Any aspirant who wants to secure a govt job should definitely apply for this FCI Recruitment exam.
FCI 2020 Exam Pattern
FCI 2020 Phase I Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
FCI 2020 Phase II Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|One Paper Exam: Paper – I (Post-Code F & I), Paper – III (Post Code E) or Paper V (Post code C)||120 Multiple Choice Questions||120||90 minutes|
|2 Paper Exam: Paper-I & II (for Post-Code A, B, G & H)||60 Multiple Choice Questions||120||90 minutes for Paper I & 60 minutes for Paper 2|
|2 Paper Exam: Paper – III & IV (Subjective) (for post-code D)||Two questions each carrying 60 marks.||120||90 minutes for paper III, 60 minutes for paper IV|
FCI 2020 Notification
FCI notification announces vacancies for the various Grade III posts in Food Corporation of India. The posts announced in previous recruitment conducted in 2019 were J.E. (Civil Engineering), J.E. (Civil Engineering), Steno Grade-II, AG-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi), AG-III (General), AG-III (Accounts), AG-III (Accounts) & AG-III (Depot). More than 4000 vacancies were announced in all these posts. Along with the vacancy details, the notification also provides information like Exam dates, exam fees, exam pattern, application process, exam centres, etc.
FCI 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Phase I||To be declared soon|
|Phase II||To be declared soon|
FCI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): 28 years (Max Age Limit)
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): 28 years (Max Age Limit)
- Steno. Grade- II: 25 years (Max Age Limit)
- AG-II (Hindi): 28 years (Max Age Limit)
- Typist (Hindi): 25 years (Max Age Limit)
- AG-III (General): 27 years (Max Age Limit)
- AG-III (Accounts): 27 years (Max Age Limit)
- AG-III (Technical): 27 years (Max Age Limit)
- AG-III (Depot): 27 years (Max Age Limit
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II: Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- AG-II (Hindi): Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject, Proficiency in English, One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. (Essential). Post Graduate qualification in Hindi (Desirable).
- Typist (Hindi): Graduation or equivalent, 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing & Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
- AG-III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University - Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE. & Proficiency in use of computers.
- AG-III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
FCI 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Let us have a look at the previous year vacancies-
|Post Name||Post Code||Total Vacancies|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||A||114|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||B||72|
You can check the zone-wise vacancies here
Note– A Candidate Can Apply In Any One Zone Only For Any One Of The Post Code A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I.
FCI 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD/Serving Defence Personnel/Ex-Serviceman and Women: Exempted
- All Others: Rs. 500
Steps to Apply for FCI Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on Food Corporation of India’s Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
FCI Admit Card
FCI would release the admit cards of both the Preliminary exam and Main Exam for the various Grade III posts about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam dates. You can download your FCI Admit Card for the Phase 1 & Phase 2 exams from the direct link to be updated here.
The FCI 2020 cutoff scores would be updated here once they are released by FCI after the completion of exams.
FCI Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for FCI Grade III Recruitment Exam is given below
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
You can check the detailed syllabus of all the papers of Phase 2 Exam here
FCI Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials &Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Phase 1 Mock Tests & 5 Phase 2 Mock tests for FCI in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021