MHA IB ACIO 2021 exam for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive (IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive) in scheduled on 18th, 19th, and 20th 2021. MHA had earlier released a notification to recruit 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive. In this blog, we’ll have a look at the IB ACIO shift timing, documents to be carried, and important COVID-19 related instructions.
Table of Contents
IB ACIO Exam Dates
IB ACIO II 2021 exam dates are 18th, 19th, and 20th Feb 2021.
Check IB ACIO Exam Analysis All Day All Shift Here
IB ACIO Shift Timing
IB ACIO Shift timing is –
|Shift 1||09:00 AM|
|Shift 2||12:00 PM|
|Shift 3||3:00 PM|
The detailed IB ACIO shift timing as announced by MHA.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||07:30 AM||08:30 AM||09:00 AM|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 3||01:30 PM||02:30 PM||3:00 PM|
Note: Candidates will receive their shift details through Email and SMS, 2 days prior to the examination. The shift details will also be uploaded in the candidate’s login portal.
Documents To Be Carried To Your Exam Center
Things to be brought compulsorily by the candidates for the CBT to examination center are –
- Printed copy of e-Admit Card
- Face Mask & Hand Glove
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Original Photo ID proof.
- PET Water bottle (transparent)
- 2 Passport photographs, identical to the one uploaded.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidates need to print all 3 pages of this admit card (preferably in colour) and carry it to the exam center.
- The printed E-Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one ORIGINAL (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid PHOTO IDENTIFICATION CARD, viz. Voter Identification Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport or Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College.
- In case the scanned photograph does not appear/is not clear in the E-Admit card, the Candidates must bring two recent colour passport size photograph(s) at the test center on the day of examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter at the Test Centre without valid E-Admit Card & Photo Identification Card.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN TEST DATE/SESSION/CENTRE/VENUE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES DUE TO COVID-19
- Candidate must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the exam venue till his/her exit from the exam venue and follow the Signage/Notice Board.
- In order to maintain Social Distancing Norm in the examination Hall, the Candidates will sit at alternative Computer Nodes. In case Candidate is
having COVID-19 symptom, in that case he/ she shall be allowed to appear in CBT in a separate Isolation Lab/ Hall.
- Candidate must bring their own Face Mask, Hand Gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), transparent blue/black ball point pen, PET water
Bottle (transparent) & the exam related documents (Admit Card, Photo ID Card etc.). No other items will be permitted inside exam Lab/Hall.
- Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via a Thermo Gun.
- Candidate’s Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be provided to the candidates
individually at the time of entry to the exam venue after their Admit Card and ID verification.
- Candidates need to follow directions given by Examination Centre representatives in order to observe social distancing at the entry point.
- At registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his / her hands using sanitizer after which Photograph will be captured during the
- Candidates will be under CCTV surveillances from entry to exit in the examination premises.
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card which will also be informed via SMS on their registered mobile number prior to exam date. It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the test centre will be provided based upon the same.
IB ACIO Shift Timing FAQs
IB ACIO II exam is on 18th, 19th, and 20th Feb 2021.
IB ACIO exam will be held in 3 shifts. The shift timing are 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 3:00 PM
Recommended Free Downloads
- Important Government Schemes PDF – For NABARD Grade A Exam
- Weekly Current Affairs 2023 for Banking, SSC, Railways, RBI, Download PDF
- RBI Grade B Study Material 2023, Download Study Notes PDFs Here!!
- SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers with Solution, Download PDF
- President of India List From 1947 to 2023, Download PDF
- NABARD Grade A Study Material PDF eBooks – Download for Free
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
- CTET Child Development and Pedagogy – Download Free E-book
- 50 Important Number System Questions PDF – Download Here
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
1 thought on “IB ACIO Shift Timing 2021 | Check COVID-19 and Other Instructions”
Preferably colour means definitely or can we bring b&w copy?