With just about 10 days to go for the much awaited IB ACIO 2017 recruitment exam we wanted to make sure you use these last few days judiciously. Here we list down the 5 things you MUST do in these days leading up to the IB ACIO!
1. Practice difficult questions to gain edge over others
In a competitive exam, even one question can make a lot of difference. The questions in the IB ACIO exam tend be more tricky than lengthy. Hence, it is a good idea to have a stronghold over the basics and then move on to keeping short tricks handy. So, practice the questions you could not solve during your previous mocks or the ones you marked difficult during the initial phases of your preparation
2. Devise an exam strategy that works for you
Ideally while preparing decide on the following things:-
- Order of attempt for sections
- Time to be spent on each section
- Minimum number of attempts
These parameters are subject to change and can only be worked upon by taking and analyzing full length mocks. Hence, take at least 1-2 full length mocks everyday. Use our performance analysis to fine-tune your preparation by practicing more questions from topics you’re weak or slow at.
3. Improve the mediocre & weak topics
Take full length mocks after your preparation to measure your progress. Mock tests provide you instant feedback in the form of analytics, which will help you determine your speed & accuracy in solving questions. Giving mocks ensures that equal time is being spent on all sections, all of us have one section / topic that is our Achilles’ heel. Devote some extra time to the very important (in terms of weightage in the exam) portions of that section to avoid losing out on the easy questions.
4. Revise & then revise more
Revision is important to retain the concepts learnt. It’s also important that you practice sectional tests after revising each topic to master it. Try not to learn something new in the last days. Make sure you revise everything you have learnt up till now. The more familiar you are with something, the better you get at it.
5. Have the right mindset
Last but not the least, ensure a healthy lifestyle and the right mindset. Make sure you are well rested before the exam. Also, have an optimistic and hopeful state of mind instead of being nervous.
Hope this helps.
All the best!
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- SBI PO Mock Recruitment drive – Thrill of full Recruitment process – Register Now
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE mock Test Now
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here