Read the success story of Abhishek Kumar, who invested around 3 years to get his dream job. In his very first attempt, he failed miserably but didn’t give up and continued practising mock tests. He says one should prepare their own strategy and work accordingly towards it.
Inspiring Story of Abhishek Kumar
Hi friends, I am Abhishek Kumar from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. I completed my B.Tech in 2016. Right after completing my graduation, my prime focus was to get into government jobs. My father told me about the stability and fast growth in the Banking Sector, and he motivated me to prepare for Banking Exams. IBPS PO 2016 was the first Banking Exam I attempted and failed miserably in Prelims itself. My family and friends supported me to stand up and fight again.
I purchased the Oliveboard Mock Test Series for SBI PO 2017 and started practising mock tests. I realized the importance of quality tests. Oliveboard Mock Tests helped me to practice quality questions and helped me in analysing my performance. I cleared SBI PO Prelims and Mains but missed the final list by 2 marks. I continued my hard work and finally, I cleared IBPS Clerk 2019 and got Bank of India. I owe my success to My parents and Oliveboard.
Abhishek Kumar’s Subject-wise Preparation Strategy
Clear your basics from Sarvesh Kumar Verma and practice questions from Oliveboard Sectional Tests and Mock Test Series. Once you’re clear with your concepts, attempt one Sectional Test daily for quant. This would be sufficient for quant.
No book is required. Just practice questions from Mock Tests. In mock tests, try to attempt puzzles at the end of the reasoning section. Practice it daily and this will be more than enough.
Cultivate a reading habit, and practising comprehension is the key to crack the English section. You need to develop a good reading habit to excel in this section. Reading newspapers will also help you in GK preparation and in Interviews/GD. I used to read The Hindu editorial section daily. Also, Oliveboard’s New Pattern English Tests helped me a lot. Do read editorials, learn vocab, and attempt Oliveboard New Pattern English Tests.
Read the daily current affairs update from an online platform and attempt quizzes. Practice MCQs from Oliveboard GK Tests. Also, learn Banking Awareness. Attempt Mock Tests and analyse them religiously.
It was the toughest subject for me at first. I would suggest reading the Hindu paper and watch online sessions of words and The Hindu series of Oliveboard. They will help you to get updated questions to score more.
I used to watch TNA, and I am a huge fan of Aditya Sir. He is the man whose YouTube session and paid session helped me a lot to score more. He always tries to get updated questions with a unique revision strategy because, for Mains, only GA plays the most important part.
Check Your All India Standing. Test Your Preparation Here By Attempting A Free Mock Test.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
More Success Stories
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- Success Story of Amisha Gupta | Cleared SBI PO and RRB OA
- Success Story of Bijan Halder | Cleared IBPS, RRB PO & Clerk Exams
- Success Story of Ashutosh Shukla | Cleared IBPS RRB PO 2020
- Success Story of Sagar Mehra | Cleared RRB Clerk and Officer Scale 1
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now