Reading the daily Editorial be it of any newspaper is very beneficial not only for Vocabulary building but it also gives you useful insights on the day to day happenings in the world. So, here we are with today’s dose of daily vocabulary from the Editorial section of the Hindu Newspaper. You can read the Editorials here. In this monthly eBook “Daily Vocabulary Booster August 2019″, we have taken difficult words, explained their meanings with synonyms, antonyms and the correct usage.
Download the free PDF Vocabulary Booster August 2019 from the link provided below or you can click on this link: http://bit.ly/Vocab_Aug_2019
Vocabulary Booster August 2019
Q. What is the meaning of the phrase “Walking on Eggshells”?
- The condition of being prepared to undertake or maintain war.
- Difficult and much debated.
- Being very careful not to offend someone or do anything wrong.
- In a forceful, passionate, or intense manner.
Q. What is the meaning of the Stealthy?
This was all from us in this Ebook of Vocabulary Booster August 2019.
For more Free eBooks, Click Here.
- Vocabulary Booster July 2019
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster June 2019 – Free Ebook
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster May 2019 – Free Ebook
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster March 2019
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster February 2019
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster January 2019
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster December 2018
Keep visiting Oliveboard to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
Preparing for more exams like FCI, CWC, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI Grade B, Railways RRB ALP, RRB JE, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SEBI Grade A, ESIC SSO, LIC HFL? Ace your exam preparation with mock tests from Oliveboard. Also, refer to informative articles on Exam preparation here.