Vocabulary based questions are often asked in all Banking and Government Exams. We have been providing you with a daily dose of vocabulary to help you with overcoming your struggle in this section. We have complied this E-Book The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster January 2019 for the month of January that contains all the words from the Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster blogs. We hope it will help you in upcoming SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, NIACL AO, RBI Grade B, SEBI, NABARD, RRB JE, SSC CGL, RRB ALP exams as well. So, we at Oliveboard present to all our viewers and Exam aspirants this eBook that has all the difficult words with their meanings and the correct usage from the month of January.
Download the free PDF Vocabulary Booster January 2019 from the link provide below or you can click on this link: http://bit.ly/Hindu_Vocabulary_January_2019
Q. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the given word.
- Ill- mannered
Q. Which of the following word means ” The consequences or after-effects of a significant unpleasant event “?
This was all from us in this Ebook of Vocabulary Booster January 2019.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (December) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Insurance Companies – their Taglines and Headquarters
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
Keep visiting Oliveboard to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test