Very often questions on Banking, Economy and Business Current Affairs are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recent Banking or economy affair or a question related to press release by RBI in exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, LIC AAO, IBPS SO and many more exams. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs January 2019 (Part II).
Download the free PDF for the Important Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs (Part II) from the month of January 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Banking_Eco_Business_Affairs_Jan_2019_Part2
Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs January 2019
Q. What is the growth rate predicted by United Nation’s World Economic Situation and Prospects Reports 2019 for India for the year 2018-19?
Q. Who will head the panel set up RBI to boost digital payments?
1. Suresh Mathur
2. Nandan Nilekani
3. Usha Thorat
4. Y.V. Redyy
We hope that you benefit from the free Ebook provided and ace your exams.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Banking, Economy & Business Current Affairs E-book – Jan 2019 (Part I)
- Government Schemes March 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Important Government Schemes – February 2019
- Important Government Schemes – January 2019
- Important Government Schemes – December 2018
- Important Government Schemes – November 2018
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below:
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test