Very often questions on Government Schemes are asked in the General Awareness section of Banking and Government Exams. Questions may be asked about the recently launched schemes, about changes made in already existing schemes or about budget allocation to the scheme in exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and RBI Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, LIC Assistant, etc. To give you answers to all these questions, here we provide you with the important Government Schemes from the month of June 2019. Download the free PDF for the Government Schemes June 2019 from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Govt-June-2019
Important Government Schemes June 2019
Q. What is the fund allocated by World Bank to First Resilient Kerala Programme?
- $ 300 million
- $ 350 million
- $ 250 million
- $ 400 million
Q. “Go Tribal campaign” has been launched by the Minister of State for Tribal Affairs in partnership with which e-commerce platform?
1. World Bank Partners with First Resilient Kerala Programme
- The Government of India, the Government of Kerala and the World Bank had signed a Loan Agreement of $ 250 million for the First Resilient Kerala Program to enhance the State’s resilience against the impacts of natural disasters and climate change.
2. Go Tribal Campaign Launched in New Delhi
- The Minister of State for Tribal Affairs, Smt. Renuka Singh launched the “Go Tribal Campaign” of Tribes India.
To read more download the ebook from the link given below:
We hope that you benefit from the free Ebook provided and ace your exams.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Government Schemes May 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Government Schemes April 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Government Schemes March 2019 – Download Free Ebook
- Important Government Schemes – February 2019
- Important Government Schemes – January 2019
- Important Government Schemes – December 2018
- Important Government Schemes – November 2018
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy