IBPS RRB Exam Preparation– IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification has been released for the recruitment of probationary officers and office assistants in the Rural & Regional Banks across the country. In this blog, we have embedded the video which will help you to know how to prepare the quants section for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & IBPS RRB Officers Scale I and score 30+ marks in the exam.
IBPS RRB Exam Preparation | How To Score 30+ In RRB Quant Section
Divide All Mocks Into Two Parts:
The mock tests should be divided into two parts one part for actual exam and another part for marks scoring.
(i) Actual Exam Mock: Try to complete 40 questions in 20 minutes. The bifurcation of the questions as per the time limit are as follows:
2 DI Questions in 6 minutes
5 Quadratic questions in 2 minutes
5 Number System Ques in 4 minutes
Age+Partnership+Mixture (3 Ques in 4 min)
10 Simplification in 4 minutes
(ii) Marks Scoring: Attempt all those questions which you usually skip during the examination.
Attempt only statement types questions and try to solve them in 20 minutes.
For more detailed strategy watch the below-embedded video
Wondering how you would perform in the real exam? Well, now you can check it right away! Attempt the Oliveboard Free All-India Mock Test that’s been taken by thousands of aspirants already to see where you stand.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (July– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in