Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions related to new joining and appointments are commonly asked in the General Awareness section of Bank and Government exams like SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and SBI Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, SSC Exams, UPSC and more. Hence, we provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam. In this post you’ll find List of New Appointments January 2019.
Download the List of New Appointments January 2019
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of Appointments (January) for the year 2019. http://bit.ly/AppointmentsJan2019
List of Appointments January 2019
Find the recent appointments, both national and international, in the ebook provided to you. You may find few questions from here in the General Awareness section of various Bank and Government exams.
|Ajai Kumar||Interim CEO, Yes Bank|
|Amar Nagaram||CEO, Myntra-Jabong|
|Amitabh Choudhary||MD and CEO of Axis Bank|
|Asif Saeed Khosa||Chief Justice of Pakistan|
|B. Sriram and Rama Bijapurkar||Independent Directors, ICICI Bank|
|Bhagwant Mann||Chief, AAP – Punjab|
|Brahm Dutt||Chairman, Yes Bank|
|Brijendra Prasad Baishya||Chef de Mission, Tokyo Olympics|
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q1. ________________ has been elected as the First Chief Justice of Telangana High Court.
A.Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri
B. Justice Dinesh Maheshwari
C. Justice Thottathil Bhaskaran Nair Radhakrishnan
D.Justice Sanjiv Khanna
Q2. __________ been appointed the CCO of Axis Bank.
A. Amitabh Choudhary
C. Parthasarathy Mukherjee
D. Deepak Maheshwari
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (December) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Insurance Companies – their Taglines and Headquarters
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
We hope you find the List of Appointments (January 2019) E-Book useful.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: