Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification on its official website inviting applications for the position of Receivable Manager on 25th March 2022. The bank has advertised a total of 159 positions in the Receivable Management Department for this position. They accept online applications from eligible candidates on 25th March 2022 and will continue to accept applications until 14th April 2022. Continue reading to learn more about Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online details, such as application dates, process, fees, and eligibility criteria.
Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online: Overview
The Bank of Baroda holds a national BOB Manager Exam to find officers who are qualified for these lucrative posts. The bank selects applicants who are intelligent, qualified, and experienced through a tough selection process, involving shortlisting and personal interview stages. Given the exam’s high level of competitiveness, the standard for selection is quite high, allowing only the most qualified individuals to make it through.
Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online: Email ID and Contact Number
Candidates must have a valid personal email id and a contact number. Both should remain active until the recruitment process gets completed. The bank may email call letters for personal interviews and/or selection processes to the registered email address. If an applicant does not have a valid personal email address, they should acquire one prior to applying.
Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online: Documents Required
Submission of the online application form will need additional supporting documents, such as
- Date of Birth proof
- Graduation certificate and other certifications
- Experience letter (any document which substantiates relevant experience)
- Document showing break-up of CTC
- Latest salary slip (e.g., Jan 2022/ Feb 2022)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s recent passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online Process
Follow the steps mentioned below for the Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online:
- Visit the BOB’s official website @bankofbaroda.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- Navigate to the “Careers” tab on the homepage using the search option at the top.
- Then, under “Current Openings,” click on the “Know More” link.
- A new window will open, look for “Recruitment for the position of Branch Receivables Manager” and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself by correctly entering all the required details.
- Click the “Get OTP” button to receive an OTP on the Email ID and Mobile Number you provided during registration.
- Enter the OTP to verify yourself.
- Attach the scanned copy of your photograph, your signature, and eligibility documents, pay the application fee via Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, etc., and submit the form.
- Save the form to your system and print 2 to 3 copies for future references.
Candidates must pay a specific amount as the application fee for the Bank of Baroda Manager Exam when completing the BOB online application form. The bank will reject applications that do not include an application fee. The application fees differ according to the category, as mentioned below:
- For general, OBC, and EWS candidates, the application fee is INR 600 plus payment gateway charges and applicable taxes.
- For ST, SC, PwD, and Women candidates, the application fee is INR 100 plus payment gateway charges and applicable taxes.
Candidates for Bank of Baroda Manager positions must meet the eligibility requirements set by the bank, including education, work experience, and age limit. Before applying for the Bank of Baroda Manager posts, candidates should ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria for the Bank of Baroda Manager posts as of the date of eligibility (1st March 2022):
- Minimum: 23 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Mandatory: Graduation Degree (in any discipline) from any University or Institution recognized by UGC, Govt. of India, or AICTE
- Desirable: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (in any discipline)
Minimum of two years of work experience, one year of which should be in the collection profile with banks, NBFCs, financial institutions, or related sectors in India.
- We advise candidates to complete the online application completely and accurately. Once submitted, the bank will not allow any changes to the data entered in the online application.
- Candidates must review and correct any inaccuracies in the online application form prior to submitting the online application. No changes are permitted after clicking the SUBMIT button.
- The candidates must spell their names exactly as they appear on their certificates or mark sheets submitted in the application. Any change or alteration discovered may result in the candidate’s disqualification.
- The bank will not accept any online application that is incomplete in any way or does not include the application fee.
We have included all relevant information regarding the Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online process to make it as simple as possible for our readers. We suggest candidates regularly check the BOB’s official website and our guide for the most up-to-date information while preparing themselves for the exam.
The Bank of Baroda Manager Apply Online Form will stay active till 14th April 2022. We’ve included a direct link in the guide above to assist our readers in locating the online form.
The BOB employs a two-stage selection process at the national level for filling the vacancies for the Manager post. The stages are shortlisting and personal interviews
- UPSC CAPF Salary 2024, Pay Scale, Salary Structure
- Nagpur Mahanagarpalika 2023 Apply Online Link & Exam Pattern
- 7 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Important Days in February 2023, Check National and International Dates
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM 2024 (6th February)
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.