Industrial Development Bank of India – IDBI is conducting the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment. Phase 1 (Prelim Exam) and Phase 2 (Main Exam) of the recruitment have been concluded. IDBI is now in the process of conducting the Phase 3 – IDBI Assistant Manager Interview round. They have released the IDBI Assistant Manager Interview Admit Card and the complete Time-Table of the interview to be conducted across various centers of the country.
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview – Tentative Schedule
Following is the city-wise Time-Table (Dates and Venue) of the IDBI Assistant Manager Interview 2019 -:
|1||Hyderabad||05-08-2019 to 08-08-2019|
|2||Kolkata||05-08-2019 to 09-08-2019|
|3||Chandigarh||05-08-2019 to 09-08-2019|
|4||Bhubaneswar||05-08-2019 to 07-08-2019|
|5||Ahmedabad||05-08-2019 to 06-08-2019|
|6||Delhi||05-08-2019 to 08-08-2019|
|8||Bengaluru||05-08-2019 to 08-08-2019|
|9||Nagpur||05-08-2019 to 07-08-2019|
|11||Chennai||05-08-2019 to 08-08-2019|
|12||Lucknow||05-08-2019 to 09-08-2019|
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview – Admit Card Download
Candidates selected for the IDBI Assistant Manager Interview round can download their Admit cards from the following link -:
Closure of IDBI Assistant Manager Interview Call letter Download – 09-08-2019
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview – Format of CV
IDBI has released the pdf of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Schedule and Admit Card. Candidates who would be attending the Interview will have to fill the details requested in the CV format (form).
Candidates should Fill all the details and take Print out of their CV before going for the Interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview – Points to Note
1) The actual date, time and venue of the Interview for each candidate will be available in their respective Interview call letter.
2) Candidates are also advised to keep ready one set of self-attested copies of all your documents (mentioned below), which are required to be submitted at the time of Interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview – Required Documents
Following is the full list of Documents to be submitted during the Interview round of IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment -:
- 5 clear copies of signed CV with photograph affixed
- Print out of the original, signed and valid PI Call Letter.
- Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Std.X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in the advertisement.
- Professional qualification, if any, (Marksheets/Degree Certificate)
- Graduation Semester-wise & Consolidated Marksheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- Post-graduation Semester-wise & Consolidated Marksheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- Other qualification marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Standard Marksheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate
- 10th Standard Marksheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Work Experience: For the Present Employer: Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining.
- Work Experience: For the Past Employer: Relieving Letters, Experience Certificate from the past employer, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of PI.
- Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category. (Caste Certificate should in central govt format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer.)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
That is all from us in this blog on Schedule and Admit card for IDBI Assistant Manager Interview round.
You may also like to read -:
Also Check Out -:
- Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – to Share, Discuss and Learn with fellow aspirants
- Oliveboard Mobile App – Study materials, Podcasts, Word lists.