Table of Contents
- SSC MTS Shift Timings
- SSC MTS Shift Timings 2023
- SSC MTS 2023 – Important Dates
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2023
- SSC MTS 2023 Exam Centres
- SSC MTS Guidelines
- SSC MTS – COVID-19 Special Instructions
- SSC MTS Shift Timings 2023- Frequently Asked Questions
SSC MTS Shift Timings
SSC MTS Shift Timings: SSC MTS 2023 Tier-1 exam will be conducted from 2nd May to 19th May and 13th to 20th June. Candidates appearing for the exam will be eager to know about the various shift timings. In this blog, we have provided reporting time, exam time, exam day instructions, and COVID-19 Guidelines for the SSC MTS 2023 exam.
SSC MTS Shift Timings 2023
The SSC MTS exam will be conducted in three shifts. Check the SSC MTS Shift Timings from the table below:
|Shift||Reporting Time||Shift Timing|
|Shift 1||7:45 – 8:30 AM||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Shift 2||10:45 – 11:30 AM||12:00 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Shift 3||1:45 – 2.30 PM||3:00 PM – 4:30 PM|
SSC MTS 2023 – Important Dates
The important dates for the SSC MTS exam are as follows:
|SSC MTS 2023 Events||Date|
|SSC MTS 2023 Apply Online Start Date||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS 2023 Last Date to apply||17th February 2023|
|SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Date||2nd May to 19th May and 13th to 20th June 2023|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Date||To be Notified|
|SSC MTS final result||To be Notified|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Tier-I Exam Pattern (Online Exam)
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 mins(120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
*Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-II Exam Pattern (Descriptive)
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 mins(40 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2023
SSC MTS admit card for the Tier 1 exam has been released a week prior to the date of the SSC MTS 2023 exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the SSC MTS. It is advised to the candidate to keep checking this space for SSC MTS Tier 1 and Tier 2 admit card details.
Steps to download the SSC MTS Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official site of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Click on the SSC MTS Admit Card Download link
- Submit your login details such as Registration number and Date of birth
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen
- Download and take a printout of your admit card.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Centres
A candidate must mention the Centres in the application form in which he/she desires to take the exam. The following table contains the details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located.
|SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Examination Centres and Centre Code|
|Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Agra (3001), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut(3011), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206)|
|Eastern Region (ER)/Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Gangtok (4001), Ranchi (4205), Barasat (4402), Berhampore (WB) (4403), Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata (4410), Malda (4412), Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415), Berhampore (Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802)|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Bangalore (9001), Dharwar (9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204), Kozhikode(Calicut) (9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212)|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (6001), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa (6009), Ratlam (6011), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur (6201), Bilaspur (6202), Jagdalpur (6203), Raipur (6204), Durg (6205)|
|North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong (5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)|
|Northern Region (NR)/ NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Almora (2001), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409)|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab||Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Rajouri (1006), Srinagar(J&K) (1007), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Bathinda (1401), Jalandhar (1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar ( 1404), Chandigarh (1601)|
|Southern Region (SR)/Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana||Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijaywada (8008), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry (8401), Hyderabad (8601), Nizamabad (8602), Warangal (8603)|
|Western Region (WR)/Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Bhavnagar (7009), Kutch (7010), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208), Thane (7210), Bhandara (7211), Chandrapur (7212), Akola (7213), Jalgaon (7214), Ahmednagar (7215), Alibaug (7216), Panaji (7801)|
SSC MTS Guidelines
Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the time mentioned on the admit card. Here is a list of items that need to be carried by the candidates to the examination center:
- Admission certificate
- Latest coloured passport-size photograph
- Photo bearing identity proof in original such as Passport, Driving License, PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer (small bottle)
- Transparent water bottle
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material, bits of paper, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like a Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic items,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like rings, Earrings, Nose-pin, chains/necklaces, Pendants, badges, brooches, etc.
SSC MTS – COVID-19 Special Instructions
- One should follow social distancing norms and maintain a distance of 6 feet between two candidates.
- Hand sanitization will be provided to the candidates at the time of entry and inside the exam hall.
- Contactless candidate verification will be conducted at the exam centers.
- Ball pen and rough sheets will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates with any symptoms of COVID-19 positive such as fever, cough, etc. will not be permitted entry into the examination venue.
- Candidates should move out of the exam center as per the social distancing norms.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the SSC MTS Shift Timings 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 1st October, All Shifts
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SSC MTS Shift Timings 2023- Frequently Asked Questions
SSC MTS Tier 1 2023 will be conducted from 2nd to 19th May 2023 and 13th to 20th June 2023.
The SSC MTS selection process consists of Tier-1 and Tier- 2 exams. Tier -1 is objective while Tier – 2 is descriptive in nature.
Minimum 18 years to maximum 25 or 27 years (varies with posts).
SSC MTS comes under the pay band of (Rs.5200 – 20200) with 1800 as grade pay.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!