UPSC or the Union Public Service Commission conducts the CDS Examination, which is the Combined Defence Services Exam. The CDS Exam is conducted twice each year to recruit candidates into the Indian Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy, and Indian Military Academy. Candidates can download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021 from the official website.
UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021: Overview
The Notification of the CDS 1 Exam has already been released. The UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021, or e-Admit Card as UPSC refers to it, has been put on the Examination Portal, and the Examination conducted. Here are the details of the date.
|CDS Events Admit Card 2021||CDS Admit Card Dates 2021|
|CDS 1 exam||07th February 2021|
|Release of CDS 1 admit card||07th January 2021|
The CDS 2 Exam is to be conducted and the notification regarding the same has been updated. The UPSC CDS II will have 339 vacancies. Here are details of the dates relevant for CDS 2
|CDS Events Admit Card 2021||CDS Admit Card Dates 2021|
|CDS 2 exam||14th November 2021|
|CDS 2 admit card||Last week of October 2021|
|CDS 2 result||December 2021 (Tentative)|
The UPSC CDS 2 (2021) Admit Card will be released in October 2021 last week. It will be released officially by the Union Public Service Commission on its website. All applicants who have submitted their application complete in all respects will be released an Admit Card.
Downloading the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021
When downloading their UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021/e-Admit Card, the candidate should provide the roll number or registration number provided at the time of registration. The e-Admit Card will be available for candidates to download their admit card till the Examination day.
Some of the details which will be present on the UPSC CDS Admit Card will be the Name of the candidate, the Candidate’s roll number, The Candidate’s date of birth, a scanned photograph of the candidate, the signature of the candidate, and the Examination centre’s details.
Any candidate without a valid Admit Card will not be allowed entry into the Examination Hall for the UPSC CDS Exam. Along with the valid Admit Card, the candidates must carry a valid photo identity proof on the Examination day. If the candidate does not have a valid photo identity proof and the Admit Card, their entry to the hall for the candidate will not be allowed.
Let us look at how a candidate can download the Admit Card after being released on the Examination Board’s official website.
Steps to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021
Use the following steps to download your UPSC CDS admit card 2021.
1: Visit the UPSC official Examination website https://upsconline.nic.in/
2: On the homepage, check the ‘What’s New’ Section and click on the “e-Admit Card-CDS Examination (II) 2021” link.
3: A new page will open; click on the ‘Click Here’ link in the column with the heading ‘To Download e-Admit Card.’
4: Read all the instructions carefully. They are available in both English and Hindi. Print out the instructions if you need to.
5: At the end of the Instruction’s page, you will be asked ‘Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions’’ Click the Yes button to proceed to the next page.
6: Enter the following details in the fields provided.
- Roll number, date of birth (by selecting from the drop-down list)/ Registration number, date of birth (by selecting from the drop-down list)
- Enter the random image (captcha) and click the Submit button.
Note: In case you choose to provide Registration Number and date of birth but do not have your RID, to retrieve the RID number at the time when you are downloading your CDS e-Admit Card, enter your name, your father’s name, your mother’s name, your date of birth and random image (captcha).
7: After you click the Submit button, the website will display your e-Admit Card on the screen.
8: Download the e-Admit Card and print it. Your Admit cards will be needed for your entry into the Examination Hall and any future correspondence.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Technical Requirements (Hardware and Software) to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021
- Use the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox or the Google Chrome Browsers for e-Admit Card downloading for the CDS Examination.
- Do not make use of a mobile phone to downloading the Admit Card. Use a desktop with Windows OS for the download.
- If you find a problem while downloading your CDS Admit Card, you should clear the cookies and cache of your browser.
- If the server blocks you due to repeated downloads, you need to contact UPSC for a resolution.
Error in UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021: What to do?
When you view your e-Admit Card online, you are advised to check it carefully for the details you had provided in the application form. Ensure that they are entered correctly in the e-Admit Card. These details would be your name, father’s name, category, date of birth, photograph, signature, etc. If there are some discrepancies between what you have specified and what is given in the e-Admit Card, you must immediately contact the examination authority. The following details must be provided by you when you approach the authorities.
- Name of the Exam and the year
- Your Registration number
- Your Roll number
- Your Postal address
- Your Application number
Documents to Take to the Examination Centre
You must take the following documents with you to the Examination centre.
- Admit Card hard copy
- Photo-identity proof. the one you provided at the time of registration (School/ College photo ID card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Indian Driving Licence, Indian Passport)
- Four photographs of passport-size
No, hard copy Admit Cards are not sent to candidates. E-Admit Cards are made available for candidates. These can be printed, and you must carry that hard copy to the Examination Centre on the Examination day.
Yes. The Admit Card is your ticket for entry to the Examination Hall. Without the Admit Card, you will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall to take the Examination.
No. You will have to wait a while because the UPSC CDS e-admit card/ Admit Card is generally released about three weeks prior to the Examination.
No. You also need to carry a photo-identity proof along with the Admit Card to gain entry to the Examination Hall for the CDS Examination.
No, you will get only one Admit Card that will have details from the last application form you submitted.
You need to contact the authorities who are conducting the Examination. You will have to submit the application form copy, which is complete in all respects, and the receipt of the fee payment.
- हरियाणा पुलिस एसआई पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न
- Rajasthan Patwari Exam Answer Key| 2021
- हरियाणा पुलिस एसआई कट ऑफ
- हरियाणा पुलिस SI (उप- निरीक्षक) परीक्षा
- UPPSC PCS Exam Analysis 2021 | Detailed Section wise Analysis
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें