The Reserve Bank of India is the most prestigious bank in our country and is known as the central bank of India. Every banker and aspiring banker dreams of getting an RBI job, but it is not that easy to get through. Since, it is considered to be a very reputable job, only a handful of candidates are selected for the post of RBI assistant every year. In order to score the RBI assistant job, you need to start your preparation at the earliest so that you can be prepared in time for the exam. Here in this blog, we are listing the 10 Best Books for Preparing for RBI Assistant Exam in 2021-22.
10 Best Books for Preparing for the RBI assistant exam
The first thing, which you need to do for preparing for the RBI assistant exam, is to thoroughly go through the detailed notification and then find out quality study material. This will provide you with a distinct idea about the question pattern and the exam pattern, which will in turn help you to score well.
Listed below are 10 best books, which are considered to be the best, when it comes to the preparation for the RBI assistant exam:
- Word Power Made Easy- Norman Lewis
- English Language Question Bank- G.K Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations- S. Chand, R.S Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic- Rajesh Verma
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning- R.S Agarwal
- A New Approach to Verbal & Non- Verbal Reasoning- B.S Sijwali
- Manorama Yearbook English/ Hindi- Mammen and Matthew Manorama
- Indian Yearbook English/ Hindi- Publications Division
- Oliveboard BOLT Monthly PDF
- Computer Knowledge- Sikha Agarwal
- Objective Computer Awareness- R. Pillai
RBI assistant exam pattern
The RBI assistant 2021 exam will be conducted in two stages- Online preliminary or prelims stage and Main examination and both of these exams will be objective in nature. The exam is as follows:
|Serial Number||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Serial Number||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
RBI Assistant Exam 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the RBI assistant job is as follows:
- General awareness– Financial awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance and Banking Awareness, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Static Awareness.
- Reasoning– Direction Sense, Puzzles, and Seating Arrangements, Blood Relation, Order and Ranking, Machine Input-Output, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Alpha-Numeric Symbol, Data Sufficiency, Inequalities, Series, Logical Reasoning (Statement and Assumption, Argument, Passage Inference, Conclusion).
- English Language– Reading Comprehension, Double Fillers/multiple sentence fillers/ sentence, Cloze Test, Vocabulary Based Questions, Sentence Improvement/ Correction, Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph/ Sentences Restatement, Paragraph 1,2,3 and Paragraph Conclusion), Odd One Out cum Paragraph Jumbles.
- Quantitative Aptitude– Data Interpretation (Line Chart, Caselet, Pie chart, Bar Graph, Tabular, Web/ Radar) Approximation and Simplification, Miscellaneous Mathematical Problems ( Profit and Loss, Problems on Ages, HCF/ LCM, SI/CI, Work and Time, Probability, Permutation and Combination, Speed, Distance and Time, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Problems on Streams and Boats, Mixtures and Allegations, Partnership, Pipes and Cistern, Problems on Trains, Average) Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Inequalities (Quantity 2, Quantity 1 and Quadratic Equations).
Preparing for this exam might seem like a handful, but do not get too worked up about it. Keep a calm mind, take mock tests and concentrate on one question at a time. This will help you approach the exam in an organized manner.
- All You Need To Know: RBI Assistant v/s IBPS PO
- RBI Assistant Exam: Exam Pattern and Previous year cutoffs
- RBI Assistant Exam: Syllabus, Cutoffs and Pattern
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam in 3 weeks
- RBI Assistant Prelims 2021: Last minute preparation tips
- RBI Assistant Prelims: Time Allocation Strategy used by Exam Toppers
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें