What are the Benefits of the RBI Assistant Mock Test Series?
Better retention of concepts
Practice the RBI Assistant Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
Get an idea of what to expect in the actual exam
In a mock exam, the questions are similar to those on the real exam. Answering mock exams will give you a better understanding of what to expect on exam day. You will become familiar with the type of syllabus, pattern, and difficulty level of the actual exam by taking mock tests.
Helps in reducing your pre-exam nervousness
Mock exams are similar to the real thing. You will be able to tell what the actual test will be like when you solve enough mocks. If you understand how it would feel on D-Day, you will feel more comfortable. When you score well enough in marks, you will also feel confident about your ability to perform well in the actual exam.
RBI Assistant Mock Test in English
Oliveboard offers its mock tests exclusively in English, including the RBI Assistant Mock Test. Candidates who are proficient in English can confidently take these mock tests.
RBI Assistant Mock Test in Hindi
Oliveboard provides candidates with the flexibility to take mock tests in either English or Hindi. All mock tests, including the RBI Assistant Mock Test, are available in both languages. Additionally, candidates will have the opportunity to select their preferred language for the actual exam.
RBI Assistant Exam Overview
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|RBI Assistant Online Application Start Date||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Online Application End Date||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 Examination Date||TBA|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 years|
|RBI Assistant Salary||Rs. 45,050|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
The selection process for an RBI Assistant is done in two stages: Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. This is followed by a language proficiency test (LPT). The details of the selection procedure are as follows:
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
The preliminary examination has a total duration of 1 hour. It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and a maximum score of 100. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the Main exam.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
The main examination has a total of 5 sections with sectional time limits. There are a total of 200 questions and a maximum score of 200. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 5 sections to qualify.
Language Proficiency Test
The candidates provisionally selected from the online main examination have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned.
Important Points to Note:
1) The above main online tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
2) Candidates will have to pass each of the objective tests of the online examinations
3) A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
Why Oliveboard RBI Assistant Mock Tests?
It is easy to grab a previous year's question paper, time yourself, and attempt the paper. However, for fruitful practice, it is necessary that the analysis of the performance is thorough. Oliveboard Free Mock Tests are best for this. Not only do you experience the exam atmosphere and interface, but you will also get a thorough, accurate analysis of your performance and a detailed guide on where to focus your practice. You will be availing the following features with Oliveboard Free Mock Tests:
- Latest Exam Pattern- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests are always updated with the latest exam pattern for all exams. This way, the candidate can easily get used to the exam pattern before the exam and can understand how to strategies their approach.
- Quality Questions- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests are prepared by subject experts and content specialists with years of industry experience. Candidates will gain a lot of practice and experience by attempting Oliveboard Free Mock Tests for high-quality questions.
- Range of Questions- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests provides questions of different difficulty ranges for intense practice. The High- Level Practice Tests are for candidates who want to practice higher-difficulty questions and gain better exposure.
- Sectional Tests- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests have separate tests for the different sections of an exam. Sectional Tests help understand the time constraints and management strategy to be adopted in the specific section during the actual exam. It also helps understand the weak areas in the specific section.
- Topic Tests- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests provides topic-specific mock tests. These are very useful in getting thorough in specific topics. Candidates can attempt these tests once they've studied a particular topic and practice questions.
- AI-based Analysis- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests have the added advantage of the AI-based Analysis Engine. This analysis software provides a highly accurate breakdown of the mock test performance and includes pointers on which topic to improve or what strategy to adopt.