AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply online for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 must be aware of the eligibility criteria. The application process will start from 1st November 2023 and only eligible candidates can apply from the official website of the AAI. The Eligibility Criteria of the AAI include age limit, nationality, and educational qualification. This blog will provide you with brief details of the AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023.
AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Overview
Before understanding the eligibility criteria, aspirants must be aware of the overall details of the examination. So, we have mentioned below the overview of the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023.
|Exam Name||AAI ATC Notification 2023|
|AAI ATC Full Form||Airport Authority of India, Air Traffic Control|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & 12th pass|
|Selection Process||Computer Test |
AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023
Airport Authority India has a set of eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply online for recruitment. If candidates do not fulfill all the criteria, their application forms will not be accepted. So, candidates must have a proper idea of all the criteria and their requirements. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for a better understanding of the candidates.
- Candidates must not exceed the age of 27 years as of 30th November 2023.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories receive a relaxation in the upper age limit. We have mentioned below the table with the upper age relaxations.
|Categories||Upper Age Limit Relaxation (in years)|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per government rules|
|PWD Candidates||10 years|
|Candidates who are in regular service of AAI (Only for departmental candidates)||10 years|
- Full-Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
- OR Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curricula).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
- Degree should be
- a) From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- b) Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degrees are allowed to apply where essential qualification is prescribed as a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- 9 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Legends League Cricket 2023 – Schedule, Venue, Teams
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Pongal 2024, Celebrations, History & Significance
AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. 27 years is the upper age limit to apply online for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023.
Ans. Candidates must have passed Graduation in B.Sc or B.Tech with Physics as one of the subjects.
Ans. Candidates can check the detailed AAI ATC Eligibility Criteria 2023 mentioned in this blog.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!