BOI Credit Officer Study Plan: Bank of India is one of the most reputed banks in the country. They conduct recruitments for posts such as the Credit Officer post. A total of 484 vacancies have been released for the post of Credit Officer. An exam is conducted for the same to fill the vacancies. Those who are eligible can file the form online. For your assistance, today we bring to you the 45 Days BOI Credit Officer Study Plan 2022. This plan will help you prepare for the exam in a systematic and structured way, ensuring you don’t miss any important topics and score well in the exam. First, let’s glance through the BOI Credit Officer exam pattern and then proceed with the BOI Credit Officer Study Plan 2022.
Table of Contents
BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern
One of the most crucial aspects to consider when studying for any exam is the examination format. General Awareness, Professional Knowledge, and English Language with a focus on the Banking Industry are all part of the BOI Credit Officer examination pattern 2022.
|Sections||Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||150 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||100||100||150 minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||25||25||150 minutes|
- All of the questions will be of the objective kind.
- The BOI Officers Test will be divided into three sessions lasting 150 minutes each.
- The test does not have sectional time.
- There is no punishment for unanswered questions.
- For each incorrect response noted in the Objective Tests, a penalty of 0.25 mark will be applied to those questions.
45 Days BOI Credit Officer Study Plan 2022
You can use this plan to study and revise for the BOI Credit Officer exam. After each topic, there is a practice test to ensure that one concept is clear before moving to the next. The BOI Credit Officer study plan 2022 is designed in such a way that you can easily cover each topic by allotting a sufficient amount of time every day. Ensure to follow the study plan and prepare the concepts in the first half so that the next half can be spent in rigorous practice.
|Day||1st slot||2nd slot||3rd slot|
|Day 1||Economy||Banking, and Finance||Noun pronoun|
|Day 2||History||Divisible Profits and Bonus Issues||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 3||Countries and Capitals||Insurance of shares||Adjective & AdverbTense|
|Day 4||Budget facts and Five-year plans||Mock Test||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 5||Budget facts and Five-year plans||Dividend Distribution||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 6||History||Underwriting||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 7||Countries and Capitals||Mock Test||Para jumble|
|Day 8||Culture||Valuation of Goodwill and shares||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 9||Geography||Redemption of preference shares||Para jumble|
|Day 10||Current Affairs||Mock test||Cloze test|
|Day 11||Scientific research||Issues, Forfeiture, and Reissues of shares||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 12||Geography||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 13||Economy||Accounting for Amalgamation companies||Alphabet Test|
|Day 14||Scientific research||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 15||Current Affairs||Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Statement||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 16||Important Financial and Economic news||Mock Test||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 17||Economy||Budgeting and Budgetary Control||Para jumble|
|Day 18||knowledge about India and its Neighborhood||Mock Test||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 19||Scientific research||Sources of Finance, Capital Structure||Revise Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 20||Current Affairs||Mock Test||Noun Pronoun|
|Day 21||Important Financial and Economic news||Analysis, Standard Costing and various Analysis||Cloze test|
|Day 22||Polity||Mock Test||Sentence Completion|
|Day 23||Sports||Capital Budgeting||Multiple Meaning|
|Day 24||General politics||Mock Test||Revise the covered topics|
|Day 25||Current Affairs||Capital Structure, Cost of capital||Sentence Completion|
|Day 26||History||Mock Test||Sentence Improvement|
|Day 27||Economics||Funds flow statement, Sources of Finance||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 28||Marginal Costing||Financial Statement Analysis, Sources of finance||Revise Subject-verb agreement|
|Day 29||Sports||Provident Fund, Industrial Dispute Act||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 30||Current Affairs||Labor Law, factories Act||Noun Pronoun|
|Day 31||Countries and Capitals||Mock Test||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 32||Social Accounting||Negotiable Instruments, Gratuity Act||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 33||Science and innovations||Company Law, Partnership act||Multiple Meaning|
|Day 34||knowledge about India and its Neighborhood||Micro and Macro Economics concepts||Revise Sentence Completion|
|Day 35||Current Affairs||Updates related to money market and RBI Policies||Error Spotting|
|Day 36||Cost Volume Profit Analysis||Mock Test||Revise Subject-verb agreement|
|Day 37||Absolute Costing||Money Market||Adjective & Adverb|
|Day 38||Cost Volume Profit Analysis||Money Market||Ace Reading Comprehension|
|Day 39||Inventory valuation||Capital Market||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 40||Current Affairs||Capital Market||Cloze test|
|Day 41||Principles and concepts of Accounting||Mock Test||Error Spotting|
|Day 42||How the RBI, IRDA, and SEBI work – Functioning||Revision||Adjective & Adverb|
** You are not bound to strictly follow this study plan. We understand that everyone learns and understands at their own pace. You can anytime customize the plan as per your convenience or availability of time (in case you are a working professional), but try to include the topics daily and gradually try to speed up the process.
While taking mocks, it’s advisable to work on your attempt and question selection strategy. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses would be useful in devising these. Taking mocks, in the beginning, would help you gauge the level of your preparation and would help you strategize your further preparation accordingly. As you can notice, the BOI Credit Officer study plan recommends taking mocks intermittently throughout the course of your preparation and the frequency has increased with time. It is for the following reasons:
- Taking mocks will also help you assess your speed and accuracy levels and will help you get accustomed to the duration and pattern of the test.
- As the date of the exam starts approaching, taking more and more Mock Tests will help you take your preparation to the next level and will prepare you to face the exam pressure confidently on the final day!
Analyzing Mocks – How to do it properly
In the study plan, mock tests are recommended almost every day, especially towards the end. Analysing mocks is as important as attempting them. Unless you analyze your performance, your preparation strategy won’t be fruitful. Here’s how to analyze mocks properly.
- Review the Wrong Questions. Find where your concept or approach went wrong. Click on “Review Wrong” and this takes you through solutions of only the wrong attempts.
- Attempt the Unattempted ones. You can take an untimed test of only the Unattempted questions in the mock test. Click on “Review Un attempted” and this allows you to attempt all the ones left unanswered.
- Review the Correct Answers. Check if there were better solutions or approaches to the one you adopted.
- Practice tests from your Weak Areas. Oliveboard’s Adaptive Engine figures the top three areas that you need to work on the most based on your performance data and gives you lessons and tests on those topics. After each mock test, find new lessons + tests on your weak areas by visiting the“Improve”
- Analyze Graphs. These are detailed reports on your time spent & accuracy section-wise, along with bench-marking reports on your score and percentile.
That’s all from us in this article. We hope you find the BOI Credit Officer Study Plan 2022 for the Prelims exam useful and apply the same in your preparation journey. You can now access Oliveboard’s Mock Tests and other study materials directly from your phone. Download Oliveboard Mobile App and prepare for your move.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now