Double Fillers for SSC CHSL: Double fillers are one of the important topics in the English section for competitive exams like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL and other government exams.
In this blog, we will be discussing some of the questions based on double fillers which will be beneficial for the aspirants in their exam preparation.
Table of Contents
SSC CHSL Double Fillers Questions
1. He used to ________ the point that victory in any field needs ________ courage.
A. stress, exemplary
B. emphasise, little
C. dismiss, formidable
D. refute, no
2. In many rural areas hospitals are ________ equipped because of the ________ of funds from the government.
A. optimally, disparity
B. inadequately, scarcity
C. well, dearth
D. faulty, lacking
3. The quality of ________ between individuals and the organisation for which they work can be ________ to the benefit of both the parties.
A. interaction, improved
B. services, evaluated
C. sophistication, developed
D. work, appreciated
4. Trained employees increase ________ and ________ of their industry and take it to a higher position.
A. accomplishment, dignity
B. wisdom, development
C. performance, productivity
D. motivation, upgradation
5. Cholesterol has long been identified as a silent killer because the patient has no _______ of the danger freely ___ his system.
A. Information, invading
B. Inkling, traversing
C. Thought, attacks
D. Idea, infecting
6. It is a noble quality to ________ the good and ________ the bad.
A. imitate, pretend
B. retain, preserve
C. criticise, ape
D. appreciate, condemn
7. Despite ________ knowledgeable, he remained ________ all through.
A. being, poor
B. having, enriched
C. having, ignorant
D. of, doubtful
8. Effective managers ________ and attempt to ________ the organization’s values, goals, structure and climate.
A. direct, motivate
B. organise, plan
C. monitor, influence
D. advocate, exhibit
9. People who are ________ can ________ their things in an orderly manner.
A. punctual, manage
B. upright, keep
C. thrifty, perform
D. indecisive, do
10. A good management will decide not only the ________ for equipment but also its ________ for deciding priorities.
A. usefulness, utility
B. need, urgency
C. requirement, necessities
D. cost, value
The following was a sneak peek into the contents of the e-book, for the complete e-book containing the full set of questions with solutions the candidates/aspirants can download using the link provided below.
How to Download SSC CHSL Double Fillers E-book?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
This blog was all about the topic of Double filler questions for SSC CHSL Tier 1. We hope that it will prove beneficial for exam preparation. For more updates, stay connected with Oliveboard.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series