Table of Contents
- IB Security Assistant Promotion
- IB Security Assistant Promotion 2023
- IB Security Assistant Job Profile & Salary – Salary Structure
- IB Security Assistant Salary 2023 – Annual Package:
- IB Security Assistant Salary Structure and Other Allowance Details:
- IB Security Assistant Perks and Additional Benefits:
- Frequently Asked Question:
IB Security Assistant Promotion
IB Security Assistant Promotion – Intelligence Bureau has released the IB Security Assistant Notification 2023 for the recruitment of SA and MTS in the IB. One thing what most candidates always look for is salary and job profile of the post they are applying for. Apart from salary career growth is something we all want to know about. Here in this article we will see how the career path for IB Security assistant looks like, apart from that we will also talk about IB Security assistant Promotion.
IB Security Assistant Promotion 2023
IB Security Assistant/Executive post is a General Central (Group C) post. It is a Non-gazetted and Non-Ministerial post. It’s more or less equivalent to a constable in the Police Department. Here are some work responsibilities fulfilled by SA.
- Collate and validate intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information.
- Use various analytical techniques to assess and interpret intelligence data
liaise and collaborate with colleagues (such as cryptanalysts, mathematicians and linguists) to gather further information.
- Develop relationships with customers to understand their intelligence requirements
deliver information in formal reports or as presentations and desk-level briefings to customers in government, who include the Ministry of Defence (MoD), the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), the Home Office, the National Crime Agency (NCA) and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) among others.
- Develop expertise in a specific area.
- Observe strict non-disclosure rules about your work
You will be a permanent employee after the completion of the training period. The probation period for the job of IB Security Assistant is 2 years. Here is the IB Security Assistant hierarchy.
- IB Security Assistant
- Junior Intelligence Officer (II)
- Junior Intelligence officer (I)
- Central Intelligence Officer
The promotion depends upon your place of posting so there might be some ups & down in career growth also it depends upon availability and vacate seat condition. Besides, you will be eligible for taking departmental examinations after giving services to 3 years continuously. Regular promotion is a little bit slow in this department comparatively others.
IB Security Assistant Job Profile & Salary – Salary Structure
IB Security Assistant Job Profile 2023:
The candidates appointed as IB Security Assistant will be responsible for various works assigned to them. Here we have mentioned some of the responsibilities of IB security Assistant.
- Conduct security patrol and security check.
- Security Assistant will be responsible for the basic security of the premises of IB Offices and centers.
- IB Security Assistant may be transferred anywhere in India without their permission. They should have to hide their personal details.
- The security assistant assists the security officer in collecting information regarding security/law and also order problems.
- They are also responsible for reporting matters to the police as per the direction of the authorities.
- ID check of Visitors and Employees at the Gates of IB Offices
- It’s very rare that a security assistant is assigned to do a desk job.
- They have to carry out patrolling and checking duties during the day and night.
IB Security Assistant Salary 2023 – Annual Package:
As per the recent notification, the annual package for IB security Assistant on average will be as per pay Level 3 of the 7th CPC. The Pay Scale will be INR 21700 – INR 69100 (Level-3). In Addition to above, various admissible central government allowances would also be included in the Monthly Salary of an IB Security Assistant.
IB Security Assistant Salary Structure and Other Allowance Details:
Here is the IB Security Assistant Salary Structure and Other Allowance Details as per official notification. Check the table given below.
|Recruitment Body||Intelligence Bureau of India|
|Name of the Post||Security Assistant|
|Pay Scale||INR 21700 – INR 69100|
|Pay Matrix Level||3|
|Other Allowances||1. Dearness Allowance|
4. Paid Leave
5. Medical Allowance, etc.
IB Security Assistant Perks and Additional Benefits:
The Candidates who start working as IB Security Assistant, they are entitled to receive various benefits and allowanced given to them by the company. The details regarding this additional perks and additional benefits are not yet released on the official website.
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay Tuned to Oliveboard for more such informative blogs.
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- Weekly Current Affairs 2023, Download PDF
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- UPSC NDA 2 Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture Ebook for NABARD Grade A
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Question:
The Pay Scale will be INR 21700 – INR 69100 (Level-3).
Yes, On 28th January 2023 the notification for IB Security Assistance was out.
The promotion for IB Security Assistant is
1. IB Security Assistant
2. Junior Intelligence Officer (II)
3. Junior Intelligence officer (I)
4. Central Intelligence Officer
The probation period for IB Security Assistant is not yet announced on the official website.
The IB Security Assistant’s primary responsibility is to assist the security officer in gathering data regarding issues with the order, law, and security.
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.