The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official tentative calendar for Banking Exams that will take place in the academic year 2017-18.
Here is a list of important Banking Exams and their tentative dates :-
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I
Preliminary Exam– 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017
Main Exam- 5th November 2017
IBPS RRB Officer Scale II & III
Single Exam– 5th November 2017
IBPS RRB Assistant
Preliminary Exam- 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017
Main Exam- 12th November 2017
Preliminary Exam- 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017
Main Exam- 26th November 2017
Preliminary Exam- 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017
Main Exam- 21st January 2018
There are two important changes announced for the IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) Exam :-
1. The exam will be two tier :- Preliminary & Main, instead of a single exam
2. The Main Exam will only contain questions from “Professional Knowledge” The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination will not be considered for preparing the final merit list and the marks obtained in the Main Examination will only be considered for short listing for interview.
Preliminary Exam- 30th & 31st December 2017
Main Exam- 28th January 2018
View the Official Notification.
Sign up for a complete one year preparation package for Banking/Insurance/Government Exams by Oliveboard.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें