Government jobs for engineers are the most coveted career option for young candidates at present. Online application procedure for Railway Recruitment Board (Junior Engineer) is currently on. As per the official notification, the first stage of RRB JE 2019 examination will take place in April/May (tentative). Aspiring candidates should have a proper study plan by now.
Table of Contents
Online Coaching for RRB JE Exam 2019
A good strategy and study plan is the key to any competitive exam preparation. However, before we take you to that part, let us focus on the RRB JE exam syllabus first.
RRB JE 2019 Exam Syllabus for Stage-I
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Age
- Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Number series
- Blood relations
- Clock and calendar
- Seating arrangements
- Non-verbal series
- Statement and Conclusion
- Difference and Similarities
- General Awareness
- Current affairs
- Banking awareness
- Rail budget
- Indian history
- Indian polity
RRB JE Exam Syllabus for Stage-II
In addition to the Stage-I topics, candidates appearing for the second stage of RRB JE 2019 examination must have knowledge of the following –
Basic Scientific Concepts of Physics and Chemistry
Pollution Control and Environment
Basics of Computer Operations and Applications
How Online Coaching Can Help with RRB JE Exam Preparation
Besides textbooks, you should also make the most of online coaching sites and study materials if you want to ace your competitive exam preparation. Follow the simple rule of- Learn, Practice, and Analyze (L-P-A).
- Start your competitive exam preparation by learning each topic from books and study materials recommended for RRB JE examinations. Several online coaching sites have a collection of useful resources and materials for various competitive and Govt. Exams. You can refer to online coaching classes for both the stages of the examination since they cover the whole syllabus. In this process, you should focus on understanding the concepts and basics of the topic, especially if you are aiming to score in Mathematics and Reasoning sections. Moreover, in case of any query, you can reach out to the expert faculty and get your doubts cleared.
- The next step in your preparation will be to practice what you have learned so far. Online coaching classes are backed with mock test series. Solve as many questions as you can on a particular topic. Go through previous years’ question pattern and see what type of questions are the most common and repetitive. Additionally, you should keep an eye on the Current affairs and GK section because they are constantly updated on a weekly/monthly basis. You will find a compilation of GK questions and answers on the Student’s Dashboard if you turn to online RRB JE coaching classes.
- Finally, once you are done solving mock test series, it is time for you to analyze your overall performance. Online coaching classes are extremely useful in this case. They help you work on your weak points and revise the important topics days prior to the examination. In addition to this, the online faculty will also guide you with expert tips on how much time to spend on each of the sections, and what approach should you take while going through the difficult questions.
Thus, online coaching classes play a huge role in preparing you for any entrance examination, especially if you are applying for government jobs for engineers. With the correct guidance and excellent preparation, you are sure to crack RRB JE exams with flying colour.
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in