RBI Assistant Mains 2017 is scheduled on 20th of December 2017. With just 7 days to go, we are positive that you might be on your last phase of exam preparation. For your assistance, here we bring to you few last-minute tips for the RBI Assistant Mains that will be helpful. Just before that, let’s glance through the exam pattern for Mains.
RBI Assistant Mains 2017 – Exam Pattern
Below is the cut-off from previous year for you to understand how well you need to perform this year to clear the cut-off.
RBI Assistant 2016-17 Zone-wise cut off marks
5 Tips for the Last Few Days
Create a Revision Plan: Assuming that you have strong understanding of basics now, time to get some revision done. Do ensure you revise all topics studied for the exam. Create a revision plan for these last few days to clarify concepts once again prior to the exam.
Practice Mock Tests: Attempt as many mock tests you can in these last few days. With this, you will not just improve your speed and accuracy but will also get used to the exam pattern. Also, spend some extra hours on the weak areas and attempt more questions from these topics to gain confidence.
Don’t go for any new topics: Do not try to learn any new topics in the last few days as you will end up wasting valuable time that you could have invested in revising or practicing important topics.
Stay away from Exam Stress: Try to keep yourself away from exam stress. You will be able to perform well and stand out in the exam only with a calm head. Chat with friends and family to stay away from stress. Make sure that you eat and sleep well before the exam.
Watch YouTube Videos: During the last few days, you might get a little exhausted with reading lessons and attempting practice tests. Whenever you feel so, take a break by watching YouTube videos. This will break the monotony while helping you learn the video way.
RBI Assistant Mains: 3 Most Important Last-Minute Exam Tips
- Attempt questions from topics that you are more comfortable with. This will build your confidence and help you attempt more questions faster.
- No blind guesswork. The number of questions you need to attempt cannot be pre-determined as it is a function of the level of difficulty. Just keep a fine balance accuracy and speed.
- Do not get stuck on one question and waste your time. You can always come back to it in case you have time left.
Hope this helps!
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now