Static GK forms an integral part of the General Awareness section. Hence we provide you Static GK free ebook every week. In this post you’ll find list of Famous Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries.
You may find questions related to Famous Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries, or Theories proposed by them in the General Awareness section of many Government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, LIC HFL, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, SSC CPO, RRB PO, RRB ALP, RRB Group D, UPSC and more. In fact, question from this section is mostly asked in SSC Exams.
In competitive exams, as little as 1 mark can make a lot of difference. For your assistance, we bring to you a Static GK free ebook on Important Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries.
Click on the adjoining link of Static GK free ebook which gives you all the information you need to know about Famous Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries – http://bit.ly/ScientistsInventionsAndDiscoveries
Here’s a Sample Question : Important Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries
Who defined the Law of Gravitation?
Also, if you are looking for more Ebooks-
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Current Affairs eBook – List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Static GK Free Ebook – Musical Instruments and persons Associated
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
We hope you like the information provided in the above ebook on Important Scientists – Their Inventions and Discoveries.
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
All the best for your exams!