Time and Work Questions: In every IBPS Exams, questions on time and work will be asked without fail. It covers 5% marks of the paper and solving these will be easier with proper practice. Hence in this blog you will find time and work questions for your practice and ace the exam with highest marks.
Attempt A Free IBPS Clerk Here
Table of Contents
- 8 men and 4 women together can complete a piece of work in 6 days. Work done by a man in one day is double the work done by a woman in one day. If 8 men and 4 women started working and after 2 days, 4 men left, and 4 new women joined. In how many more days will the work be completed?
(a) 5 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 4 days
(e) 9 days
- A is 50% more efficient than B. They together start the work and 7/12th of work is left after 8 days. Find in what time B alone will complete the whole work.
(a) 34 days
(b) 42 days
(c) 50 days
(d) 48 days
(e) 46 days
- Three persons P, Q and R decided to work in such a way that P and Q work together on first day, R alone works on second day, again P and Q on third day and so on, on alternate days till the work completed. Q and R together can complete the work in 10 days and efficiency of Q is twice the efficiency of R. Number of days taken by P to complete the work is five more than that of Q. Find the number of days in which the work will be completed.
(a) 9 3/7 days
(b) 10 4/7 days
(c) 11 5/7 days
(d) 12 6/7 days
(e) 13 days
- Rahul and Rajat together can complete a work in half the time of Pali, while Rajat and Pali together can complete the same work in 1/3 rd time of Rahul. If they together complete the work in 30 days then in how many days Rahul alone can complete the work?(a) 120 days
(b) 150 days
(c) 90 days
(d) 100 days
(e) 140 days
Take A Sneak Peek at Time and Work Questions eBook for IBPS
Attempt A Free IBPS Clerk Here
Download the Time and Work Questions Free eBook for IBPS
Download Time and Work Questions eBook
How to Download Time and Work Questions Free eBook for IBPS?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
We hope this eBook helps you to prepare for the IBPS Exams. With IBPS clerk and IBPS RRB clerk exams near, you need resources to prepare well. Keep following Oliveboard for more exam related updates.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series