The UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) has released the UP SI Admit Card of the eligible candidates for UP SI Examination 2021. The examination date for the online written exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on October 2021 and the admit cards for the same to be out 15 days before the examination date.
Table of Contents
- Importance of UP SI Admit Card
- Where to Download The UP SI Admit Card?
- UP SI Recruitment important dates
- The Process to download the UP SI Admit Card 2021
- Things to keep in Mind When Downloading the UP SI Admit Card 2021
- Important Information Mentioned on the UP SI Admit Card 2021
- Important Documents to be Produced Along With the UP SI Admit Card 2021
- Things Not Permitted inside the Examination Hall
- Important Instruction for The Examination Day
- Rectification of Errors on UP SI Admit Card 2021
Importance of UP SI Admit Card
Of all the documents related to the UP SI exam, the admit card holds a position of key importance. The admit card is your entry pass to the examination venue/hall. Important information regarding you and your application is there on the admit card, such as the date of the examination, your name, the examination centre, etc. It also has all the examination-related details. Once the admit card is downloaded, the candidate must check that all details mentioned in the UP SI Application form match the details mentioned in their admit card.
Where to Download The UP SI Admit Card?
Once the UP SI Admit Cards are released by the board, you can download them through the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/ or from the direct download link given below.
UP SI Recruitment important dates
Below are the important dates of the UP SI Recruitment 2021.
|Online Application Process Start Date||1 April 2021|
|Online Application Process End Date||15 June 2021|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||Admit Card is Out|
|Online Exam||October (tentative)|
|Date for document verification and PST||To be announced|
|Date for PET||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
UP SI IMPORTANT DETAILS
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment|
|Exam conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Job Type||Uttar Pradesh Government Job|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Stage I- Online Exam|
Stage II- Document Verification and Physical Standards Test
Stage III- Physical Efficiency Test
|Purpose of Exam||For Recruitment to Sub- Inspector Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||9534|
|Frequency of Exam||Yearly|
The Process to download the UP SI Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have applied for the post of Sub Inspector can view and download their admit cards using the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the recruitment board http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click on the link stating UP SI Admit Card.
Step 3: Enter your verification code and feed the relevant details, that is, the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Password.
Step 4: Check that the details you enter match with the details on your Application form.
Step 5: Click Submit
Step 6: The admit card will be visible on your screen
Step 7: Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
Things to keep in Mind When Downloading the UP SI Admit Card 2021
In order to download the admit card, you have to arrange a few things beforehand. Following the information provided below will help to download the admit card easily and without any hassle.
- The candidate must have a laptop or a computer with smooth internet connectivity. If that is not the case, he/she can visit a cyber cafe to download the admit card or ask a friend (who has a computer and an internet connection) to help them out.
- The candidate must have the login credentials ready with them. These include the registration number, date of birth, etc.
- There should be the availability of a good browser to download the admit card.
- At times the website takes time in loading due to excess traffic. Don’t shut it down; wait for a few minutes and try again.
- Get the admit card printed on an A4-sized sheet. Get multiple copies printed. These will come useful in the future.
Important Information Mentioned on the UP SI Admit Card 2021
The candidates are advised to keep the admit cards safely as it is an important document that will be required in all phases of the selection process. Once you download your admit card, match all the details mentioned on the admit card to the details mentioned on your Application form. Below are the details contained in your admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate- General/SC/ST/OBC
- UP Police SI Exam- Date & Time
- The venue of the examination centre
- Slot of the examination- Morning/afternoon/evening
- Date of examination
- Photograph of candidate
- Gender of the candidate – Male/Female
- Father’s Name
- Signature/Thumb impression of the candidate
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
- Exam day protocols
Important Documents to be Produced Along With the UP SI Admit Card 2021
Candidates must carry the important documents along with the Admit Card, which will be verified. Below are the important documents you must carry.
- Photo Identity proof: Adhaar card/ PAN card/ Driver’s License/ Voter’s ID
- Passport-sized photograph: Candidates must carry the same photo submitted by them at the time of filling the UP SI Application form.
Things Not Permitted inside the Examination Hall
The Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector is an important exam, and therefore to make use of this opportunity, certain things are to be avoided. Taking the below-mentioned things with you in the examination centre may lead to the cancellation of your application. Below is the list of things to be avoided
- Electronic devices like mobiles, laptops, and others
- Smart watches
- Any edible items
- Wearing heavy jewellery
- Any other Electronic devices.
Important Instruction for The Examination Day
The UP Police Commission Has already issued the guidelines to be filled by the candidates on the examination day. Go through the following details for a hassle-free examination experience.
- Before you commence writing your exam, the investigators will ask you to put your signature or thumb impression on their files and on your UP SI Admit Card too.
- Paste your passport-sized photo in the space provided.
- Report to the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the time.
- Checking for removal of electronic items, calculators, chits, etc. too, will be conducted.
- The candidate should carry a black/ blue ball-point pen to the exam centre.
Rectification of Errors on UP SI Admit Card 2021
Candidates may find some disparity in the UP SI Admit Card 2021 between the information provided by them and that which is printed on the card. This could happen due to some misprints on the admit card. In case the candidate faces this issue, they should contact the Uttar Pradesh Police Commission immediately. The candidate can contact them for any errors on the admit card and also if he/ she misplaces or loses the admit card. Contact the concerned officials through e-mail, the helpline number, or the address mentioned here.
Address – Tulsi Ganga Complex,19 C Vidhan Sabha Marg Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Helpline number– (0522) 2235752
Email id: [email protected]
We hope that this information regarding the SI Admit Card will be of help to you in all queries regarding the Admit card. In case you face any difficulty during the process of downloading your admit card, or in case of misprints on your Admit card, loss of Admit card, instructions for the examination day, etc., go through the article carefully for all necessary details.
The admit card for UP SI Recruitment Exam will be available on the official website of the Commission http://www.uppbpb.gov.in
The admit for the UP Police SI exam will be released 15 days prior to the examination. You can download from the above direct download link.
The examination date for UP SI is tentatively to be scheduled to be held in the month of October 2021.
No, the examination centre cannot be changed.
You have to contact the Uttar Pradesh Police Commission immediately.
The name of your examination centre will be mentioned on your admit card.
In case of any misprints on your Admit card, you need to contact Uttar Pradesh Police Commission and inform them of the problem you are facing immediately.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.