The Judicial Service test is held by the Bihar Public Service Commission to hire law graduates for various positions in the state’s judicial department. The Bihar High Courts hold the BPSC Judicial Services test to recruit magistrates and sub-divisional magistrates. The BPSC Judicial Services exam is designed to assess applicants’ legal knowledge and skills, language skills, and a general understanding of current events. The candidates have a chance to be appointed as Civil Judges in the state of Bihar’s courts. Continue reading for details on the Bihar Judiciary Vacancy.
Bihar Judicial Vacancy
For the BPSC Judicial Service test, a total of 221 vacancies were announced. The vacancy distribution by category was supposed to be disclosed later. Finally, the vacancies have been released for reservation.
Eligibility Criteria For BPSC Judicial Services
The following two elements are used to evaluate the BPSC Judicial Services Eligibility Criteria:
The relaxation, in terms of maximum age, is given to the reserved categories.
- Age: The age limit’s reference date is August 1, 2020. An applicant’s age must be at least 22 years old and no more than 35 years old. The reserved category has a maximum age limit of 40 years.
- Educational Requirements: Applicants must hold a law degree from a recognised Indian university.
Bihar Judiciary Reservation Criteria
According to the Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Judiciary, the Bihar Judiciary Vacancies are filled based on the reservation criteria.
The reservation criteria for various groups are listed below, according to Indian reservation norms:
|Reservation Quota (%)
The benefit of reservation will be given exclusively to individuals who have a permanent residence in Bihar, i.e. those who are Bihar natives, on the basis of caste.
- For reservation reasons, only the permanent address given in the application will be used.
- The Caste Certificate and Permanent Residence / Domicile Certificate will be required for SC and ST categories.
- If you are from a backward caste or most backward caste, you must present your Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and Non-creamy layer certificate.
- If all the certifications mentioned above are not submitted in their original form at the interview, the reservation will be void.
- If you are applying under the disability criteria, you must include a copy of the Disability Certificate issued by the competent authorities in the appropriate form. Otherwise, the benefit of reservation does not apply to people who are disabled.
- During the appointment procedure, the reservation category cannot be updated or changed.
BPSC Judicial Services Apply Online
The BPSC Judicial Services 2020 application procedure is entirely online. Remember to scan and prepare all of your documentation. The documents that have been scanned should be clear and legible. You can apply for the BPSC Judicial Services Exam online by following the procedures below:
1st step: To apply for the BPSC Judicial Services, go to the official website.
Step 2: Log in to the site using your login credentials. If you don’t already have one, you can get one by supplying your phone number, email address, and other credentials, as well as a predetermined amount of registration fees.
Step 3: From the list of tests on the webpage, choose BPSC Judicial Services.
Step 4: Fill up your details in the appropriate column once the Application form has loaded on your screen.
Step 5: Scanned copies of all papers, such as a recent photograph, signature, educational credentials, and so on, should be uploaded.
Step 6: Select the Online Payment option once you’ve completed the entire form. Pay the application fee using any convenient online transaction method.
Step 7: After you’ve made your money, you can download the application form.
Step 8: Save a copy of the BPSC Judicial Services application form for future use.
What are the steps to correcting your BPSC Judicial Services Application Form?
The BPSC Judicial Services Application Form must be filled out completely. Any form of error or mistake should be avoided because the application cannot be changed in the future.
BPSC Judicial Services Recruitment Application Fee
For an applicant’s form to be accepted, the Commission has set a specific application fee that must be paid. Applicants from certain communities are given special consideration. For all circumstances, the application fee is as follows:
|SC. ST (Residents of Bihar)
|Female residents of Bihar
|Differently abled persons
Candidates should be aware that the application cost does not include the registration charge. Each candidate’s registration fee varies by category; it is a one-time fee that must be paid before enrolling for the BPSC Judicial Services Recruitment Test.
The BPSC Judicial Services Exam Selection Process
There are three stages to the BPSC Judicial Services Selection Process. To be selected for the desired position in the judiciary department, candidates must pass all stages with flying colours. The following are the three stages of the selection process:
- Preliminary Written Exam: This is the initial stage of the application process, and all applicants must take a written exam. Multiple choice questions make up the exam. In the Prelims, there are two papers, one addressing General Awareness and the other covering Law.
Note: Those from unreserved categories must get a minimum qualifying score of 45 percent, while candidates from reserved categories must achieve a minimum of 40 percent.
- Main Written Exam: Aspirants must take the written exam for the mains, which encompasses disciplines such as general studies and languages. In addition to scoring higher than the qualifying scores, candidates must also obtain at least 30 points in the language part to advance to the next level.
- Interview: The interview is the final stage of the selection process. This takes the form of an oral test in which the candidates’ aptitude and practical knowledge are assessed.
We hope this article has provided you with detailed knowledge of the Bihar Judiciary Vacancy and other details about this exam. In case of any doubt, you can contact us at Oliveboard.
In the year 2020, a total of 221 Bihar Judiciary Vacancies have been released for recruitment.
No. Every year, the number of openings for the Bihar Judiciary Exam varies.
No. The Bihar Judiciary Exam 2021 vacancy list has yet to be released. The list will be updated as soon as the Bihar High Court publishes it.
For the Bihar Judiciary Recruitment 2020, a total of 88 vacancies have been announced.
Yes, a few backlog vacancies from past years have been included in this year’s Bihar Judiciary Vacancy List.
- BPSC 32nd Judiciary Answer Key 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Bihar Judiciary Answer Key-Steps To Download, Calculating Marks
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.