Table of Contents
- CRPF Constable Syllabus
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
- CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023
- CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Conclusion
- CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
CRPF Constable Syllabus
CRPF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) released the official notification for the post of Constable (Technical and Tradesman on 15th March 2023. The notification has mentioned the CRPF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who wish to appear for the recruitment process should make sure to get familiar with the subjects and topics that may be tested in the written exam. This blog will provide all the important information on the CRPF Constable syllabus 2023 and the selection process.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
Here’s a brief overview of the major details for the CRPF Constable Recruitment:
|Conducting Authority||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Posts (Streams)||Constable (Technical and Tradesman)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application||27th March 2023 to 25th April 2023|
|Admit Card||20-25th June 2023|
|Date of Written Exam||1-13th July 2023|
|Mode of Selection||Online written test, PET, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|CRPF Constable Vacancy 2023||Total: 9212|
CRPF Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The following is the exam pattern for the computer-based exam for CRPF Recruitment:
- The exam consists of 100 questions and it will be 2 hours long.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There will be a -1/4 negative mark for each incorrect answer.
- There are no sectional timings.
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023
The CRPF Constable Written exam consists of 4 subjects. The topics tested will mostly be of 10th Standard difficulty. Maths, Reasoning, English/Hindi, and GA/GK are the subjects that will be tested. Here, you will get a rough idea about the topics you can prepare for each of these subjects-
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Mathematics
The topics for CRPF Constable Maths syllabus are:
- Number Systems
- Computation of whole numbers
- Fractions and the relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and work
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Reasoning and General Intelligence
The topics for CRPF Constable Reasoning syllabus are:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: General Knowledge and General Awareness
This section will mainly test your general awareness and knowledge of current affairs. GK/GA usually includes basic scientific facts, history, geography, politics, culture, economy, etc. It also includes questions on current affairs including science, education, politics, sports, entertainment, etc. There aren’t any specific topics that you can focus on in this section. Reading and keeping up-to-date will help a lot.
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: English
The English section will mainly test the candidate’s ability to read and understand English. It will also test their basic writing ability.
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- English Grammar
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Hindi
The following are the topics that are likely to be tested for the CRPF Constable Hindi section-
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Conclusion
The CRPF Constable selection process consists of 5 stages. Candidates should ensure that they prepare for all 5 stages and not just focus on the written stage. We hope this blog was useful for the CRPF Constable aspirants. Make sure to keep an eye out for more information.
CRPF Constable Syllabus 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
A: The selection process for CRPF constable includes several stages such as written examination, physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), trade test (for some trades), and medical examination.
A: The written examination for CRPF constable consists of four sections – General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, and English/Hindi comprehension.
A: The duration of the written examination for CRPF constable is 2 hours.
A: The minimum age limit to apply for CRPF constable is 18 years.
A: The maximum age limit to apply for CRPF constable is 23 years. However, age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to certain categories.
A: The application fee for CRPF constable is Rs. 100 for candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and female categories.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2
- SBI PO Exam Date 2023 Out, Know the Schedule
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023, Check All Details Here
- Weekly Current Affairs 2023, Download PDF
- Monthly Current Affairs 2023, Download Magazine PDF
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.