CTET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 8th Dec 2019 for the December cycle. Candidates who have put in a lot of effort and persistence in preparing for the examination will now be put to test. The exam is scheduled to take place in 2 phases, as usual, Paper 1 for candidates aspiring to teach class I-V and Paper 2 for candidates aiming to teach Classes VI-VIII. Candidates who wish to teach both Primary and Upper Primary i:e (Classes I-VIII). In this blog, we will be looking into a few CTET 2019 last minute tips that will help you stay composite and perform beyond par in the exam. Read along carefully and follow the tips, and be assured that your hard work and consistencies will put you in the front seat.
CTET 2019 Last Minute Tips – For Paper 1 & Paper 2
Here we will cover a few points that you should remember while taking the test:
- Attempt All Questions – Since there is no negative marking in CTET 2019 exam, you can go ahead and mark the answer even if you are unaware of the exact one. This might not fetch you marks if you are wrong but simultaneously it has no negative impact and also the probability of being right is also there.
- Focus on your strong areas – Attempt the questions you are well versed with, this will boost your confidence in the initial phase of the paper and the further conduct will be smooth and flawless.
- Take a good and healthy diet – It is very important for the aspirant to be mentally well before taking up any exam. So have a light and nutritious diet a night before the exam.
- Time Management – Since CTET 2019 is an offline exam, you can tumble between sections as per your ease. Remember there are 150 mins to solve 150 questions, so how you manage your time will be crucial. Attempt the sections you are confident in, first.
CTET 2019 Exam Timing
|Date of Examination||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|08-12-2019 (Sunday)||PAPER-I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON||2.30 HOURS|
|08-12-2019 (Sunday)||PAPER-II||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
CTET 2019 Exam – Certain Do’s & Don’ts
- Stay as calm as possible.
- Don’t try to learn something entirely new.
- Keep the admit card, 1 photo id proof and 2 blue or black pen.
- Reach the Examination Center much before the reporting time with the necessary documents.
- Have faith in yourself that you’ve given your preparation enough time & effort and there’s nothing that you can’t achieve.
CTET 2019 last Minute Tips – Admit Card
If you have still not taken out the print of your admit card, please do it on priority. Below is the link provided to download the admit card.
[gdlr_button href=”https://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/root/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download Admit Card Here[/gdlr_button]
That is all from us in this blog. We know that many of these tips are obvious, but it is always nice to have someone have our back. In the end, Just keep faith in your preparation and effort & they will eventually pay. Keep checking the space for more updates and latest content.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test