LCM HCF Questions: LCM and HCF are two important topics in the quant section of the competitive exams like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, and other competitive exams like Banking and Railways.
In this blog, we will be looking at LCM HCF questions that will be helpful for the aspirants in their exam preparation.
LCM HCF Questions
1. The LCM of two numbers is 1920 and their HCF is 16. If one of the numbers is 128, find the other number.
2. The HCF of two numbers is 15 and their LCM is 225. If one of the numbers is 75, then the other number is?
3. The L.C.M. of three different numbers is 120. Which of the following cannot be their H.C.F.?
4. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
5. The greatest number of four digits that is divisible by 15, 25, 40, and 75 is:
The following was a sneak peek into the contents of the e-book, for the full set of questions with solutions the candidates/aspirants can download the free e-book using the link provided below.
How to Download LCM HCF Questions for SSC Exams E-book?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
This blog was all about LCM HCF Questions for SSC Exams. We hope that it will prove beneficial to the candidates for exam preparation. For more updates, stay connected with Oliveboard.