CTET History MCQs
CTET History MCQs: CBSE has released the notification for CTET 2023 on the 27th of April 2023. The CTET exam often includes questions related to the history of education, including important events, figures, and movements that have shaped the field of education over time. Having a basic understanding of the history of education is important for teachers, as it helps them contextualize current practices and understand how they have evolved over time. In this section, we will cover some key concepts and events related to the history of education that are commonly included in CTET exams.
Important History MCQ for CTET – Download Free PDF
Click on the link below to download the free pdf of History MCQs with their answers for CTET.
History MCQ For CTET – Sample Questions
Here are a few examples of the questions you will find in the PDF:
Q1) Which Viceroy passed the famous Indian Coinage and Paper Currency act (1899)?
A. Lord Minto
B. Lord Hardinge
C. Lord Curzon
D. Lord Dufferin
Q2)Who among the following British Officials suppressed the Revolt of Jhansi?
B. Henry Havelock
C. Henry Lawrence
D. Hugh Rose
Q3) Which monument was built in memory of a British Monarch?
A. Victoria Memorial
B. Prince of Wales Memorial
C. King George Memorial
D. King Richard Memorial
Q4) Kunwar Singh was a leader of the revolt of 1857 in which among the following modern states?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
Attempted all of them?
Download the complete PDF and check the answers. Also, get a complete list of questions.
History for CTET – Topics Tested
History is important to know for any teacher. CTET tests mainly the following topics from history:
- Ancient Education Systems: This topic covers the educational practices in ancient civilizations such as India, Greece, and Rome. It includes the role of religion and philosophy in education, as well as the development of language, mathematics, and science.
- Medieval Education Systems: This topic covers the educational practices in the Middle Ages, including the rise of universities and the influence of the church in education.
- Modern Education Systems: This topic covers the educational reforms and movements that took place during the modern era, including the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, and the development of public education systems.
- Educational Thinkers: This topic covers the contributions of influential educational thinkers such as John Dewey, Maria Montessori, and Jean Piaget. It includes their theories on teaching and learning, as well as their impact on educational practice.
- National Education Policies: This topic covers the educational policies and reforms that have been implemented in India, including the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Right to Education Act, and the National Curriculum Framework.
That is all from us in this blog. We hope the questions shared here prove useful to you and for your CTET Exam Preparations.
Frequently Asked Questions
A1. Educational practices in ancient civilizations such as India, Greece, and Rome.
A2. Educational practices in the Middle Ages, including the rise of universities and the influence of the church.
A3. Educational reforms and movements during the modern era, including the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, and the development of public education systems.
A4. John Dewey, Maria Montessori, and Jean Piaget are some examples.
A5. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Right to Education Act, and the National Curriculum Framework are some examples.
- CTET Notification 2024 Out, Check Last Date to Apply Online
- CTET Exam Date 2024 Out, Check Exam Date and Shift Timings
- CTET Eligibility Criteria 2024, Age Limit and Educational Qualifications
- CTET Selection Process 2024, Check Complete Information
- CTET Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check
- CTET Answer Key 2023 Out, Download PDF
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.