ESIC Recruitment for UDC Computer Based Examination anytime is scheduled to be conducted on anytime in 2022. This blog contains details pertaining to the ESIC Recruitment Shift timings & important COVID-related instructions that candidates need to keep in mind. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. The instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date||19 March 2022|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Result & Cutoff||13 April 2022|
|ESIC UDC Mains Phase 2 Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|ESIC UDC Mains Phase 2 Result||To Be Out Soon|
ESIC Recruitment Shift Timings
ESIC UDC exam is scheduled to be held anytime in 2022. There will be multiple shifts on a particular exam day. Candidates need to follow COVID-19 safety norms. The expected ESIC Shift Timings For different ESIC Exams are as follows:
ESIC UDC Shift Timings
The ESIC UDC Phase 1 exam will be conducted in one shift and the total time duration for ESIC UDC exam will be 60 minutes. Candidates need to follow COVID-19 safety norms. The ESIC UDC Phase 2 expected Shift Timings are mentioned below.
|Shift 1||10:00 to 12:00|
Note: The above ESIC UDC Phase 2 shift timings are not the actual shift timings. The above timings can vary as per the timings released by the ESIC.
ESIC UDC Shift Timings, Reporting Time and Handwriting Sample Session
The following time includes the reporting time, handwriting sample, exam start timing, and the end timing for each shift.
|Reporting Time||09:00 AM|
|Handwriting Sample||9:45 to 9:50 AM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM|
|Exam End Time||12:00 PM|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 For UDC – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
ESIC Recruitment – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
As candidates enter the examination centre, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
Details of The Online ESIC Recruitment Exam – ESIC UDC Phase 2 Exam
- Total duration of examination is 120 minutes for ESIC UDC exam the Phase 2 will be of 120 minutes.
- Sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time of the examination.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts, as this will lock the exam
The ESIC UDC phase 2 exam is going to be conducted soon in 2022.
The ESIC UDC Shift Timings for Mains 2022 is 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Due to COVID-19, Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in their Call Letters
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.