Are you preparing for the upcoming CTET exam? Well, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will be providing you with a few History MCQ for your exam preparations.
Let’s dive in and solve the questions. Don’t forget to download the complete list of questions. Solve them and check your attempts.
You can also take A Complete Free Mock Test For paper 1 & 2
1. Important History MCQ for CTET – Download Free PDF
Click on the link below to download the free pdf of History MCQ with their answers along:
You can also download the PDF by clicking on the link: https://bit.ly/History_MCQ
2. History MCQ For CTET – Sample Questions
Q1) Which Viceroy passed the famous Indian Coinage and Paper Currency act (1899)?
A. Lord Minto
B. Lord Hardinge
C. Lord Curzon
D. Lord Dufferin
Q2)Who among the following British Officials suppressed the Revolt of Jhansi?
B. Henry Havelock
C. Henry Lawrence
D. Hugh Rose
Practiced Enough Questions? Attempt Free Complete Mock Test Now
Q3) Which monument was built in memory of a British Monarch?
A. Victoria Memorial
B. Prince of Wales Memorial
C. King George Memorial
D. King Richard Memorial
Q4) Kunwar Singh was a leader of the revolt of 1857 in which among the following modern states?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
Attempted all of them?
Download the complete pdf here and check the answers. Also, get a complete list of questions.
That is all from us in this blog. We hope the questions shared here proves useful to you and for your CTET Exam Preparations. Attempt Complete list of questions here and Register for Complete Free Mock Test for Paper 1 & 2.
Also Read about –
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- SBI PO Mock Recruitment drive – Thrill of full Recruitment process – Register Now
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE mock Test Now
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here