Important Economic Concepts for JAIIB Exam: Many Bankers appear for the JAIIB exams to get the desired positions. Candidates preparing for the JAIIB must have information regarding the important economic concepts of the JAIIB Exam. In this blog, we have mentioned the direct link to download the free e-book.
Table of Contents
Download the E-book of Important Economic Concepts
Sneak-Peek into the E-book
How to download the Free E-book?
1: Click on the download link.You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
2: Register/Login to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email ID and a password to be able to download the pdfs.
3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the free e-book by clicking on “click here” as shown in the snap below.
What’s there in the Important Economic Concepts for JAIIB Exam E-book?
(Now Andean Community)
• The andean pact was a regional pact to establish a common market link among
south American countries. It started originally in 1969.
• The andean pact was signed through the “Cartagena agreement” in 1969 with its
headquarters in Lima, Peru.
• At present, it has Peru, Ecuador, Columbia, and Bolivia.
• The pact had almost collapsed by the mid -1980s due to regional, economic and
political instabilities and was relaunched in 1990 (the original member Chile was
dropped and the new member Venezuela was added to it).
• Venezuela dropped out in 2006.
• Animal Spirits is a term used by the famous British economist, John Maynard
Keynes, to explain financial and buying decisions in conditions of uncertainty. In
Keynes’ 1936 publication, The
• General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money, animal spirits describe the
human emotion that drives consumer confidence.
• Adam Smith, another famous British economist, believed that if people pursued their
own economic self-interests in a free market economy, there would be no need for
government intervention, John Maynard Keynes understood that people might be
irrationally guided in pursuing their economic self-interests. In his book, The General
Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money, Keynes explained that trying to estimate
the yield of various industries, companies, or activities using general knowledge and
available insight would realize little to nothing. Therefore, the only way people can
make decisions in such an uncertain environment is if they are guided by animal
We hope this blog gave you a brief detail regarding the Important Economic Concepts for JAIIB E-book. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2023, Know Age Limit, Qualification
- THDC JET Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 181 Posts
- SSC JE Exam Date 2023, Know the Important Dates
- TN TRB BEO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Check Full Details
- SSC JHT Syllabus 2023, Know Topics and Exam Pattern
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Hey everyone, This is Vaishnavi Kumari an edtech writer and also a government exams aspirant. I have worked for various edtech platforms. I will give my best to provide you with the crucial information for government and banking exams. Being the writer as well as aspirant, I understand your needs and will try to make your preparation journey easier.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series