Insurance & Financial Market Awareness is a separate section in the Mains or Phase II of LIC AAO 2019 Examination. This section carries 60 marks with a total of 30 questions asked. As it is the Phase II exam, it becomes very important to score high in this phase and this particular section can help you a lot in increasing your overall score. It is therefore advisable to prepare for this section thoroughly so that you do not miss out on any mark. In this blog we will be telling as to how you can go about your preparation for Insurance Awareness for LIC AAO 2019 Exam.
Phase-II: Main Exam Pattern (For Generalist)
Without further ado let’s look at the Phase II or Mains Exam Pattern for LIC AAO 2019 Exam below:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||English & Hindi||40||45||40 minutes|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English & Hindi||27||30||20 minutes|
|Descriptive English (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||9||10||30 Minutes|
Note: English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
Insurance Awareness for LIC AAO 2019 – How to Prepare?
First of all let us discuss topics that need to be studied under the Insurance Awareness section for LIC AAO 2019 Exam.
- Introduction to the Insurance Sector
- History of Life Insurance in India
- History of General Insurance in India
- Types of Insurances in India
- Know About IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India)
- A Brief about Insurance Ombudsman
- Abbreviations related to Insurance Industry
- Brief of Bancassurance
- Brief of Indian Insurance Market
- Glossary of Insurance Terms
- Important Government Insurance Schemes
- Insurance Current Affairs (Atleast 6 Months)
- Private Sector Insurance Companies
- Public Sector Insurance Companies
- ULIP (Unit Linked Insurance Plan)
- Other Important Topics Related to Insurance Awareness
- Insurance penetration in India
- FAQs on the website of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India
- You should read the FAQs given on websites of RBI, SEBI, IRDAI etc.
- Union Budget 2019
- Static Insurance Awareness
This above given list is not exhaustive but yet can be considered as a good start for your LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparations. Go through them and prepare well for Insurance Awareness for LIC AAO.
Oliveboard is starting LIC AAO 2019 Crash Course – Live Online Course that is starting from 14th of March 2019. We can promise you that it will be the most comprehensive course that you will enroll in for LIC AAO 2019 Exam. There will be Live Classes taken by Oliveboard’s prestigious faculty. The course will include Video Lessons, Live Classes, Live Doubt Clearing Sessions, Live Practice Sessions, Mock Tests and more.
Do not miss this opportunity as this is the best trade-off of quality and price. Enroll for it below:
- LIC AAO Negative Marking in 2019 Exam – Is it there or not? Let’s Find Out
- LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification – 590 Vacancies Declared
- LIC AAO 2019 Exam – Apply Online Link
- LIC AAO Syllabus as per New Exam Pattern – Check Here
- LIC AAO Mock Tests
- LIC AAO Previous Years Cut off
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test