JAIIB Full Form
One of the most popular exams taken by banking professionals, JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers.
JAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) for banking and finance professionals to stay abreast of stiff competition. JAIIB is an abbreviation of Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. In this flagship course, there are three papers that are grouped into modules and chapters. A number of national banks and members of the institute are eligible to sit for this online test. A notification is published on its website which indicates whether the test is to be conducted in Hindi or English online or in offline mode in selected centers.
JAIIB Full Form in Bank
The exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). The exam tests a candidate’s fundamental knowledge of banking as a profession. Many aspects of banking must be understood, including banking and financial services, customer relationships, financial technology, and accounting.
Each Sunday, one paper is given, so three papers are given in a series. The papers contain about 120 questions of an objective nature. They are two hours long and comprise 100 marks. Passing a topic or paper requires a minimum score of 50 out of 100.
What is JAIIB?
With many opportunities to grow, banking is a fine career option. Technology has led to major structural changes in the country’s finance industry, which it dominates. During the biannual examination, a banker is asked to demonstrate his/her complete understanding of technical and operational concepts. According to the IIBF website, the first exam in 2021 took place in May, with the next one scheduled for November. Registration will take place around September this year for the next JAIIB exam.
The following benefits come with passing the JAIIB examination:
- Those who pass the JAIIB exam can get one increment per year as bank junior associates in any Indian bank and as officers in national banks.
- A large amount of technical training is provided by the JAIIB exam, which covers all aspects of Indian banking. In a short period of time, professionals with this kind of knowledge are better equipped to perform their duties efficiently and to grow their careers.
- Taking the JAIIB exam can open doors to jobs in banking and finance, foreign exchange, as well as a treasury.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the JAIIB Full Form. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- UPSC CAPF Salary 2024, Pay Scale, Salary Structure
- Nagpur Mahanagarpalika 2023 Apply Online Link & Exam Pattern
- 7 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Important Days in February 2023, Check National and International Dates
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM 2024 (6th February)
JAIIB Full Form – FAQs
Ans. JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers which is an exam designed for business and finance professionals and is conducted by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance).
Ans. There is a total of 120 questions in the JAIIB exam and the total marks are 100. Take Jaiib mock test to assess your prep.
Ans. If you are planning to take a promotion or want to aim for an increment in your current clerical banking job, the JAIIB exam can turn out as a stepping stone.
Ans. For taking the first attempt, candidates need to pay Rs. 2700 + GST for enrolling. The payment can be made online through credit/debit cards and net banking.
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in