Static GK is an important segment in the general awareness section of JK SI exam. In order to ace this exam, one needs to have good knowledge of general science. To make your preparation easier, we bring to you Jammu & Kashmir Sub-Inspector Science E-book where you can find some important Science Questions for Jammu & Kashmir SI exam e-book in Hindi & English.
Use the link to download the free E-book from your Oliveboard dashboard.
Table of Contents
How To Download The Free ebook?
- Click on the given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password.
- After Login you will be redirected to the dashboard as shown below. Click on the free ebooks section at the left button as shown below:
4. Now press Ctrl+F and type “Jammu & Kashmir Sub-Inspector Science E-book”.
5. You will be able to download the ebook.
Sneak peek into the Free E-book
- An object will continue to accelerate until the resultant force:
A. Becomes zero
B. Is increased continuously
C. Begins to decrease
D. Changes the direction of velocity
Answer: A – Becomes zero
- What is the momentum of an object of mass m, moving with a velocity v?
C. ½ mv2
Answer: D – mv
- According to second law of motion “the rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to
Answer: B – Force
- Rocket works on the principle of conservation of:
Answer: C – Momentum
- The inertia of an object tends to cause the object:
A. to increase its speed
B. to decrease its speed
C. to resist any change in its state of motion
D. to decelerate due to friction
Answer: C – to resist any change in its state of motion
- According to the third law of motion, action and reaction:
A.always act on the same body
B. always act on different bodies in opposite directions
C. have same magnitude and directions
D. act on either body at normal to each other
Answer: B. always act on different bodies in opposite directions
- When a body falls freely towards the earth, then its total energy
C. remains constant
D. first increases and then decreases
Answer: C – Remains constant
- Which one of the following is not the unit of energy?
B. newton metre
D. kilowatt hour
Answer: C – Kilowatt
- The work done on an object does not depend upon the
B. force applied
C. angle between force and displacement
D. initial velocity of the object
Answer: D- initial velocity of the object
- Water stored in a dam possesses:
A. no energy
B. electrical energy
C. kinetic energy
D. potential energy
Answer: D – Potential energy
Glance of the E-book
This E-book will help you revise the topic quickly and even help you with the last minute revisions. Practice and compare your answers with the key provided.
Jammu and Kashmir Sub-Inspector Science E-book -FAQs
How can I download the Jammu and Kashmir Sub-Inspector Science E-book ?
Register from the link here and download the PDF.
What topics are included in the Jammu and Kashmir Sub-Inspector Science E-book PDF?
Topics included are important questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.