KVS Selection Process 2024
KVS Selection Process 2024 – The KVS exam is a national-level exam conducted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). By qualifying for the KVS exam 2024, candidates can apply for teaching posts in various Central and State Government schools. Thus, the KVS selection process 2024 follows a 70:30 weightage split, with 70% of the weightage assigned to the written exam, and 15% each to the demo teaching and interview stages. The interview stage carries a weightage of 15%, with a total of 30 marks assigned to assess the candidate’s performance. Read on, for more details.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – PRT TGT PGT Posts
The KVS Selection Process 2024 for PRT, TGT and PGT posts typically includes the following steps:
- Written Examination: Candidates will have to appear for a written examination consisting of multiple-choice questions based on the post applied for. The examination will test the candidate’s knowledge in the relevant subject and general awareness.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s teaching skills and suitability for the post.
- Demo Class: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the demo class and their Interview.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – Written Exam
For the PRT, TGT, and PGT positions, the KVS Selection Process 2024 begins with a written exam. The KVS written exam is designed for 180 questions and will be conducted for 180 marks in a duration of 180 minutes. KVS has issued a revised exam pattern and syllabus for all teaching and non-teaching recruitment tests. The KVS written exam holds a weightage of 70% in the merit list.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – Demo Teaching
The second round of the KVS Selection Process 2024 for both teaching and non-teaching posts is the Demo Teaching. Candidates who pass the written exam will be invited to participate in the Demo Teaching round. This activity involves the interviewee demonstrating their teaching abilities and skills in front of the interview panel. The interviewer will assess the candidate’s teaching methodology and communication skills. The Demo Teaching round carries a weightage of 15% in the merit list, with 30 marks assigned for this stage.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – Interview Process
The KVS 2024 Selection Process for teachers at Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVS) is quite rigorous, and interviews are an essential part of it. The interview is the final stage of the KVS selection process 2024, and its purpose is to evaluate a candidate’s ability to perform the duties required for the position.
Interviews can also provide insights into a candidate’s teaching style, which helps in determining whether they will be able to handle classroom instruction efficiently. Interviews are critical in the selection process of KVS teachers because they give recruiters an opportunity to gauge how well candidates understand their subjects and interact with students. The interview also gives candidates a chance to explain their experience and background and highlight any unique qualifications that make them well-suited for the role. This allows recruiters to assess not just their technical knowledge but also their passion for teaching and working with students.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – Tips for Interview
Here are some tips to help you succeed in your job interview:
- Dress appropriately and maintain good body language as it plays a crucial role in creating a good first impression. Men can opt for a shirt and trousers with or without a tie, while women can go for a saree or a salwar suit.
- Arrive at the interview location ahead of time to avoid last-minute rush and help you feel more confident.
- Confidence is the key to success, so maintain a confident demeanor throughout the interview, as it reflects your personality and can help you handle any situation.
- Accept that you may not know the answer to every question and instead of getting nervous, make a smart move by admitting that you don’t recall the answer at that time but will look into it later.
- Prepare for commonly asked questions, but instead of giving the same generic answers, try to personalize them to make a lasting impression on the interviewer.
- Be ready to answer questions related to your hometown or where you want to work, and show your interest and enthusiasm for the job.
- The most crucial tip is to be yourself and not try to impersonate someone else, as it could backfire.
- Last important tip is to come prepared: have an up-to-date resume and a list of questions ready for the interviewer. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about current trends in education as well as school policies, procedures, curriculum and programs offered by KVS schools. Additionally, practicing responses in advance can help candidates feel more confident during the actual interview.
KVS Selection Process 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. There will be no negative marking in the exam, according to the official KVS notice.
Ans. For all teaching positions, the KVS Selection process 2024 is divided into three stages:
1. Written examination
2. Demo Teaching
Ans. The KVS exam is delivered online.
Ans. The KVS selection process 2024 is divided into a 70:30 ratio. In the KVS selection 2024, 70% weightage to a written exam, 15% weightage is to demo teaching, and 15% weightage to Interviews.
Ans. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the KVS Exam 2024.
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.