“Although it all starts with a goal, but if you don’t have an action plan your goals are just dreams. Be sure it is a realistic plan”. With a total of 590 vacancies in the recruitment notification of LIC AAO 2019 Exam, it is high time now to start preparing for the Exam. The Preliminary Exam is scheduled to be held in May 2019. With more than 45 days remaining for LIC AAO prelims 2019, it is the right time to fasten your seat belts and take off with the preparations. Here in this blog we will provide you with some LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips on how you can go about preparing for LIC AAO 2019 Exams. We would first look at the prelims exam pattern and then discuss in detail section-wise LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips for Prelims.
Phase-I: Prelims Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||16||18||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English & Hindi||16||18||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||English||9||10||20 Minutes|
Note: The Test of English in the Prelims Phase is qualifying in nature and will note be considered for calculating ranking in the prelims exam.
LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips for Prelims
- The first step to preparation is knowing the entire syllabus for the Exam. You can read the LIC AAO 2019 Exam syllabus here: LIC AAO Syllabus as per New Exam Pattern – Check Here
- The second step to preparation is understanding the Exam Pattern. Knowing the Exam Pattern helps you prepare accordingly. The LIC AAO 2019 Exam follows the exam pattern same as IBPS PO and SBI PO Exam. It consist of a test of Reasoning Ability, test of Quantitative Ability, test of English Language. Each test will have a stipulated time of 20 minutes each.
- The third step after knowing the syllabus and exam pattern is to practice a number of questions from topics in the syllabus. You need to practice a sufficient number of questions from each topic under Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English sections. You can also take a full length LIC AAO 2019 Mock test to understand as to how you are performing in each of these sections. The test will act as a diagnostic attempt and tell your strength and weakness. The analytics part will help you identify as to where you lack and will also suggest how to improve upon it.
- After you are done with practicing the questions, you should take Topic Tests and Sectional Tests to form a grip in each of the sections mentioned above.
- While you take up tests and also while practicing and learning, you will come across an array of formulas in the Quantitative Aptitude section, do write them down in a notebook and revise them on a daily basis.
- If you find yourself weak in any particular section, start from the very basic. Take up a basic book of Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning and start practicing from the book. Build your basics strong. Strong basics will help you solve any question that is thrown at you in the Exam.
- Make a time table for yourself. Go according to the study plan you make.
- Keep taking Mock Tests on regular basis (Like one day take a Mock Test and the Solve & Analyse the complete Mock Test the Next day).
- Mock Test Analysis is as important as taking the mock test itself.
- Read an English Newspaper daily and keep yourself updated with the latest current affairs and happenings in the world. This will also help you build your vocabulary for the Exam. Reading newspaper will also help you immensely while solving reading comprehension questions that come in the English sections of the Exam.
We hope that you like the blog on LIC AAO Exam Preparation Tips for Preliminary Examination scheduled to be held in the month of May. Follow the tips judiciously and you would see a great improvement.
Oliveboard is starting LIC AAO 2019 Crash Course – Live Online Course that is starting from 14th of March 2019. We can promise you that it will be the most comprehensive course that you will enroll in for LIC AAO 2019 Exam. There will be Live Classes taken by Oliveboard’s prestigious faculty. The course will include Video Lessons, Live Classes, Live Doubt Clearing Sessions, Live Practice Sessions, Mock Tests and more.
Do not miss this opportunity as this is the best trade-off of quality and price. Enroll for it below:
- How to Prepare for Financial Market Awareness for LIC AAO 2019?
- LIC AAO 2019 Recruitment Notification – 590 Vacancies Declared
- LIC AAO 2019 Exam – Apply Online Link
- LIC AAO Syllabus as per New Exam Pattern – Check Here
- LIC AAO Mock Tests
- LIC AAO Previous Years Cut off
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test