LIC ADO Salary
The LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) position offers a promising career path in the insurance sector. As an ADO, you play a crucial role in promoting and selling insurance policies while also leading a team of agents. The salary and job profile of a LIC ADO is highly attractive, providing a combination of fixed pay, commissions, and performance-based incentives. In this blog, we will provide you with the details of the LIC ADO Salary 2023 and Job Profile.
LIC ADO Salary 2023
Candidates must be aware of the salary structure of the ADO before applying for recruitment. We have provided below all the details of the LIIC ADO Salary Structure and in-hand salary to give a better understanding to the candidates.
LIC ADO Salary Structure
- Candidates who have joined except the Employee category will be paid the stipend as per the basic pay of the Development Officer. There will be a stipend of ₹ 34,503/- per month of apprenticeship.
- A Probationary Development Officer at a specified Headquarter in the area will be placed on the scale of ₹21865- 340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances and other benefits as per the rules in force.
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, the basic pay of ₹ 35650/- per month (except for LIC Employee Category candidates) in the scale of ₹21865- 340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance, wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city. It will be approximately ₹ 37,345/- in an ‘A’ Class City.
LIC ADO Salary 2023 – Probation Period
After the selection, ADO has to serve the apprenticeship period. During this period, candidates who are not selected in the LIC Employee category will be paid a fixed stipend during the whole apprenticeship period.
Job Profile of LIC ADO
- Identify potential customers and generate leads for insurance policies.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Promote and sell various insurance products offered by LIC.
- Acquire new policyholders and expand the customer base.
- Train and mentor a team of agents and provide guidance for effective sales techniques.
- Monitor the performance of agents and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist agents in resolving customer queries and addressing concerns.
- Collaborate with the branch manager to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of policies, premiums, and customer interactions.
- Assist in claim settlements and ensure customer satisfaction.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the LIC ADO Salary 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- BIOS Full Form, All You Need to Know About BIOS
- SSC JE Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SME Full Form, All You Need to Know About SME
LIC ADO Salary 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Rs. 51,500 is the stipend for LIC ADO during the apprenticeship period.
Ans. Rs. 35,650 is the basic pay for the LIC ADO 2023.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!