Management Aptitude Test or MAT Exam used for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and allied programmes by over 600 business schools across India. MAT is conducted by Centre for Management Services, a specialized division under All India Management Association (AIMA). Every year Lakhs of students who aspire to pursue Masters in Business Administration take this exam. It is conducted 4 times in a year i.e. February, May, September and December. The score card of the Exam is valid for one full year. In this blog we will go through all the important aspects of the Management Aptitude Test (MAT). Read the blog in its entirety to know it all.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Apply Online
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Features of Exam
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Eligibility Criteria
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Exam Pattern
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Syllabus of Exam
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – FAQs
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Apply Online
MAT aspirants can apply online for the MAT Exam scheduled to happen in May 2019. Use the link below to apply for the Exam.
[gdlr_button href=”https://mat.aima.in/may19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Click Here to Apply for MAT 2019[/gdlr_button]
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Features of Exam
- 600+ Participating B-Schools who use MAT score
- 50+ Test Cities to choose from
- 2 Modes of test
- 4 times in a Year
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Eligibility Criteria
An MBA aspirant who wishes to take admission into a B-school though MAT Exam should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Students who are in their final year degree courses can also apply. MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-schools across the country.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Exam Pattern
- MAT is a multiple-choice objective type test.
- It has 200 questions to be attempted in 150 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/4th of a mark assigned to the question is deducted.
- These 200 questions are from five sections viz. Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Language Comprehension, Indian and Global Environment, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning with exactly 40 questions in each.
- There is no section wise time limit.
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Syllabus of Exam
Take a look at the topics of MAT syllabus for different sections of the Exam.
|Synonyms & Antonyms||Para Jumbles|
|Fill in the Blanks||Summary and Functional Grammar|
|Algebra (Simple equations, Ratio, Proportion, Variation)||Arithmetic (Percentages, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Averages, Mixtures and Alligation, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Numbers),|
|Permutations and Combination||Probability|
|Height and Distance||Trigonometry|
Data Analysis and Sufficiency:
|Data Interpretation (DI) (Tables, pie charts, bar graphs, Caselets, Venn diagram, stacked graph, line graph)||Data Sufficiency (DS) & Data Comparison (DC)|
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
|Analytical Reasoning (Linear Sequencing/Seating Arrangement||Direction Sense|
|Blood Relations||Venn Diagrams|
|Number and Letter Series||Critical Reasoning (Cause and effect; Statements and Conclusions; Statements and Assumptions|
|Strong and Weak Arguments||Inferences, Courses of Action, Assertion and Reasons|
Indian and Global Environment:
General Awareness questions also cover economic related issues and cover topics like History, Polity, Geography, Indian Economy, Global Economy, Sports current affairs etc.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – FAQs
Click on the link given below to know everything about the MAT Exam.
This was all from us in this blog of Management Aptitude Test (MAT). We hope that you like the information provided in this blog and also benefit from it.
All the Best for the Exam.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now