General Science forms an important part in the General Awareness sections of Railways, SSC and other Govt exams. In this section, few questions are asked from Microorganisms and the diseases caused by them. To help you remember the diseases and their causative agents, we have designed this free ebook, from where you can learn by heart the names of microorganisms and the diseases associated with them.
Download Free PDF of List of Diseases Caused by Microorganisms
Click on the link below to download the Free E-Book of Diseases Caused by Microorganisms
|Name of Disease||Bacteria|
|Food Poisoning||Salmonella, Campylobacter, E. coli, Shigella, etc.|
Here are a few Sample Questions:
Q1. The foot and mouth disease is caused by:
Q2. Chickenpox is caused by:
For more eBooks, Click Here
We hope you find the List of Sports Terminologies E-Book useful.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test