NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Exam is scheduled on 20th of October 2019. With just about 5 days left, it is important that you give requisite time to revision. We have come up with the NABARD Development Assistant Revision Plan 2019 and attempt strategy for NABARD DA Prelims Exam in this blog. Read the article to know it better.
The Phase I Preliminary (Online) exam will be an Objective Test carrying 100 Marks.
NABARD Development Assistant Revision Plan 2019
As it is the preliminary exam, the following types of questions would most probably be asked
|Alphanumeric Series||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Input-Output||Approximations||Fillers (Single & Double)|
|Syllogisms||Quadratic Equations||Error Detection/Error Correction|
|Inequality||Number Series (Missing/Wrong)||Cloze Test|
|Direction Sense||Data Interpretation||Match the Column|
|Puzzles & Seating Arrangement questions||Miscellaneous Topics
(Percentages, Ages, Averages, SI & CI, Profit & Loss, Boats & Streams, Ratio & Proportion, Partnership, Time, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Mensuration, Probability etc)
|Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement|
NABARD Development Assistant Revision Plan 2019 – Some General Tips
1. The best way to practice the above-given topics at this point in time is through NABARD DA Mock Tests. Take up a Mock Test and attempt it as if you are attempting the real exam paper. This will give you a real feel of the exam so that you don’t feel anxious while taking up the real exam.
2. The other good thing that you can do is revise the solutions of the NABARD DA Mock Tests that you have taken earlier. Go through all the Mock Test questions and their solutions. Emphasise on the questions that you were unable to attempt while taking up that Mock Test and understand how to go about that question so that if that kind of a question appears in the Exam, you can solve it without facing any difficulty.
3. In these last few days, try to solve a few Puzzles & Seating Arrangement type questions within some time limit say in 3-4 minutes.
4. Similarly, practice a few sets of Reading Comprehensions and Cloze tests based questions. These questions require a lot of concentration while solving. Practising a few sets in these remaining few days would put you in a habit of solving such questions and you would not feel the heat in the real exam.
5. It is advisable to revise the basics of topics of Quants and English Language. Concept clarity is of utmost importance when it comes to solving questions in these two sections.
6. Revise the rules of Grammar as these would help you solve questions like Error Detection, Sentence Improvement, Phrase Replacement etc.
7. To solve maximum questions, it is advisable to learn the short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude questions in minimum time.
8. Go through the Quicker Quants Video Series to learn the quick calculation techniques and apply the same while practising solving the questions.
9. Revise the formulae and rules of topics such as Mixtures & Alligations, SI & CI, Time, Speed and Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Averages, Number System, Algebra etc.
10. If you find any of the topics given above difficult to understand or comprehend, you can go through the Free Youtube classes by Oliveboard Faculty. These would help you learn the concepts as well as practice the most important questions.
NABARD Development Assistant 2019 – Prelims Attempt Strategy
I. Attempt Strategy – English Language
1. Do read each question pattern carefully.
2. Avoid guesswork.
3. Do not get stuck on any question. But at the same time just do not give up on any question by just looking at it. If you come across a new type of question, read it carefully and try to attempt it but do not again do not get on it.
4. Use the elimination method while solving English questions, like read the options and try to eliminate the incorrect options based on the understanding of the question asked. This approach will surely help you reach up to the right answer.
5. Follow the strategy for each of the English questions, like for cloze test, read the entire paragraph first and then attempt the questions. Similar strategy goes for the Reading Comprehension based question. But one thing to be kept in mind for Cloze Test and Reading Comprehension questions is that you should read them with full concentration. Try to understand it completely so that when you come across the RC questions, you are able to easily answer them.
6. Attempt simple Fillers & Error Detection type questions in the beginning. Keep the Para-jumble type questions for the last. These consume a lot of time and then also one can never be sure of the accuracy in the solutions.
7. Attempt the Reading Comprehensions & Cloze Test questions in the middle of the paper. Be very focussed and calm while attempting these. Attempt the Synonym/Antonyms first and then move on to the other questions of the RCs.
8. Try to maximize your attempts but with accuracy.
II. Attempt Strategy – Numerical Ability
1. First 30 to 40 seconds are to be given to scan the paper of quants.
2. Do not get stuck on a single question. Be very calm and mindful of each and every question asked.
3. First, go for Simplification/Approximations → Quadratic Equations → Number Series → DI → Arithmetic Word Problems.
III. Attempt Strategy – Reasoning Ability
1. Take up the first 30 seconds to scan the complete reasoning ability section. This exercise will help you understand the level of paper and types of questions that are asked. After scanning the paper, you can decide which questions to attempt first so that the attempts can be maximized.
2. Attempt the standalone questions like easy Inequalities, Direction sense, Blood Relations, Syllogisms in the beginning. Then move on to Seating Arrangement & Puzzle type questions.
3. Attempt the questions with accuracy.
This would be all from our side in this blog of “NABARD Development Assistant Revision Plan 2019”. We hope that you find the information given here useful. All the best for the Exam. We pray for your success. Thank You.
NABARD Development Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Prelims | Download Here
|Commencement of Call letter Download||14 – 10 – 2019|
|Closure of Call letter Download||20 – 10 – 2019|