The NIACL AO Mains Exam 2018-19 is just 4 days away. It is scheduled to be held on 2nd of March 2019. It is high time that the candidates who will be taking the NIACL AO Mains Exam chalk out their attempt strategy for the same. Aspirants who clear these competitive exams with flying colours are always well-prepared and follow a personalized strategy as to how to go about the paper on the Exam day. It is always advisable to chalk out a personalized attempt strategy for any exam and follow the same while attempting the exam. In this blog we will tell you the order of attempt for the sections of NIACL AO Exam 2018-19. Either you can follow this or make your own NIACL AO Mains Attempt Strategy for NIACL AO Mains Exam 2018-19.
Let us first look at the NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern so that we can design a perfect attempt strategy.
(i) Objective Test For Generalists -:
|Subject||No. of Ques. / Max Marks||Time||Medium||Type|
|Test of English Language||50||120 Mins||English||Objective|
|Test of Reasoning||50||English & Hindi||Objective|
|Test of General Awareness||50||English & Hindi||Objective|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||English & Hindi||Objective|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through online mode.
NIACL AO Mains Attempt Strategy for 2018-19 Exam
- So as you can see from the Exam Pattern that you will be given 120 minutes or 2 hours to attempt the . There is no sectional timing here. Now this provision you can use to your advantage. You can start with the section that you are most comfortable in and attempt the most number of questions that you can with accuracy.
- Generally you can start with the Reasoning section and solve the standalone questions like Blood Relations, Syllogisms etc first then you can take up questions like Seating arrangement/ Puzzles and Logical/ Analytical Reasoning. Do not get stuck in one question and waste your time. If you are not able to solve a question in stipulated time, skip it and move on to the next question.
- Then you can take up English Section and solve the questions using concepts. Wild guesses are a strict no no. It may lead to extensive negative marking.
- Then you can go for the General Awareness section and do it in minimum time possible. This section will help you maximise your overall score if prepared properly. So, revise this section thoroughly before the Exam.
- At the last you can take up the Quantitative Aptitude section. Scan through the entire question paper of Quant first and search for the Easy DI set and solve it. Similarly search for easy questions and solve them first in no time. Then you can move on to difficult questions if time permits.
Note: This attempt strategy is not at all rigid or inflexible. You can change the order of attempt as per your convenience and ease.
The best way to know the right NIACL AO Mains Attempt Strategy is to take an perfect attempt strategy . This will help you decide for yourself and thus you can chalk out a as per your strong areas and convenience.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now