Whenever we hear the term Banking many questions arise in our mind, some we know about and some we don’t. But when it comes to Government/Banking exams this dilemma becomes a roadblock. Basic of Banking and Finance awareness is relevant to almost all the banking/ government exams when it comes to clearing the exam. General awareness these days comprises of at least a few questions that are related to banking and finance. To help you with the Section we are bringing you the perfect solution ‘Banking Basics’ for competitive exams. Let’s start with the blog to better understand the program and Basics of banking and finance.
Banking & financial Awareness 2.0 Course
In this course, one of the best faculty on Oliveboard, Aditya Sir will be discussing the various aspects when it comes to cracking the Banking & Finance awareness portion of any Banking Exam. Banking & financial awareness is one of the most scoring subjects in the Banking Exams, so don’t wait before subscribing to Oliveboard’s Edge.
Banking & financial Awareness 2.0 Course – Topics
Few of the topics covered under this course are listed below –
- Banking System details – basics and advanced Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs in Finance
- Static GA
- Economic Awareness
- Important Question Discussion
- Live Practice Sessions for comprehensive practice
Banking Basics – Get to understand the finer details of Accounts in the Banking System, like the popular Demand and Term deposits and also lesser-known NOSTRO, VOSTRO, and NRE, NRO, FCNR accounts. The course will include MCQs which, when you attempt, will help you master this topic for written exam and interviews.
Why is Banking and Financial Awareness important?
This section is used to check the awareness of the candidate regarding the daily happenings around the world. Most of the topics in the exams are about the recent happenings and important updates. Keeping up to date with the daily updates really makes it easier for the candidate to ace the exam. In this class, you will learn about the types of operations performed at banks that are important from exam point of view. Get to know the types of accounts, its relevance, how does an NRI gets his/her account everything from the best faculties in town.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
- Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Features of the Online Course- Basics of Banking and Finance
- Live Practice Sessions
- Doubt Solving sessions
- MCQ’s on the topics
Learn all about the banks and give yourself the confidence to crack the exam. Basic bank-related questions and latest updates.
Banking & financial Awareness 2.0 Course – Schedule
The class will begin from 15th October 2019 and will be conducted by Aditya Sir. MCQ’s and doubt sessions will be a few highlights of the course. It will cover the basics of banking and finance.
The few days schedule of Banking & financial Awareness 2.0 Course is as follows:
|Payment Settlement: IMPS, UPI BHIM, USSD||18-Nov,Wed||05:00 PM|
|Types of Accounts: Basic||24-Nov,Tue||01:00 PM|
|Types of Accounts: Advance||26-Nov,Thu||05:00 PM|
|Types of Banking & Collateral||1-Dec,Tue||01:00 PM|
|Types of Banking and ATMS||3-Dec,Thu||05:00 PM|
Follow the link below and take one step ahead in boosting your prep.
This is all from us in this blog basics of banking and finance. Please keep checking this space for more such updates on basic bank questions and boost your exam preparations with Oliveboard.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Current Affairs Questions For Different Banking & Govt. Exams
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi – Monthly PDF capsule
- 100 Important Budget Questions  | Most Expected MCQs
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | Free GK eBook Download
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs): All You Need To Know
- 300 General Science Questions PDF – for Railway Exams
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now