Reasoning Puzzle Questions are an integral part of the Reasoning Ability section of the various Bank, Insurance, and Government Exams. Most of the aspirants find the puzzles tricky and time-consuming. Therefore they skip Reasoning Puzzle questions in the exams while others who do not skip them, end up wasting too much of the precious time in solving them. This often proves hazardous for the Exam aspirants. Therefore to help you in practicing various different types of Reasoning Puzzles, we have come up with this blog comprising of various puzzles questions as well as the approach to solve them. Find them below.
1. Reasoning Puzzle Questions with Answer – Download Free PDF
You can click on the link below to download the free eBook for Reasoning Puzzle Questions:
1.1 How To Download the Ebook?
Step 1: Click on the above-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page.
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the New Pattern Puzzles eBook).
Step 3: After Logging in, you will see the list of Free Ebooks.
Step 4: Click on the Solved Paper section under All ebooks sections.
2. Here’s A Sneak Peek in the eBook
Q.1. Nine people were born in nine different years among 1891, 1897, 1898, 1904, 1907, 1912, 1915, 1917, 1920. F was born immediately before H. Two people were born between C and I where I was born after C. D was born just after C in an odd year. Five people were born between H and B where H is born before B. C was not born in an odd year. A was born before E. Three people were born between G and D where G was born before D in an even year.
Q.2. A rack had 5 different shelves A, B, D, E, and F not necessarily in the same order. Each shelf had different jewelry on display viz. gold, silver, diamond, brass, and platinum not necessarily in the same order. Assume that the shelves faced north.
- Shelf B was 3rd to the left of the shelf with the diamond jewelry.
- Shelf D had the gold jewelry and was at one of the extreme ends.
- Shelf A was to the immediate left of shelf E which had the silver jewelry.
- The shelf with the brass jewelry was to the immediate left of the shelf with the platinum jewellery.
- Shelf F was not neighboring the shelf with the gold jewellery.
Solve these and many more questions in the pdf below:
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App – Study materials, Podcasts, Wordlists
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – Share, Discuss and Learn with fellow aspirants
- Oliveboard Telegram Group – Clear your doubts and Interact directly with our Expert Faculty
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here