SBI Clerk Mains exams is scheduled on October 31, 2020 and to help aspirants ace it with ease, Oliveboard is here with specially designed SBI Clerk Mains BOLT – 2020 containing 450+ Current Affairs Questions with detailed solutions. This eBook can be your one-stop-solutions for most of the General and Banking Awareness sections. Aspirants can download the eBook with the download link given below. Oliveboard Edge subscribers can find the eBook in the eBooks section of their dashboard.
450+ Current Affairs MCQs – SBI Clerk Mains BOLT 2020| Download PDF
Fill in a simple sign up form to Download a PDF of the SBI Clerk Mains BOLT 2020 containing 450+ current affairs questions and all other banking and government exam resources for free. If you already have your Oliveboard account just log in to find all resources here.
Sneak Peek Into SBI Clerk Mains Special BOLT – 2020
1. Which of the following has been appointed as the implementation agency of the scheme PM
1. Securities and Exchange Board of India
2. Ministry of Finance
3. State Government
4. Ministry of Commerce
5. Small Industries Development Bank of India
2. What was the portal launched by the Minister of Coals for Atma-Nirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement?
1. Raj Kaushal Portal
3. MERA VATAN
5. GARUD Portal
3. Which of the following drugs of CSIR was given the approval for Phase III trial?
4. Mycobacterium W
5. None of these
4. Which of the following IITs developed infusion technology for herbs in the mid-Himalayan region to help farmers?
1. IIT Madras
2. IIT Mandi
3. IIT Guwahati
4. IIT Tirupati
5. IIT Calicut
5. ARIES to organize live telecasts of the upcoming solar eclipse on social media. Where is AIRES located?
2. Sri Nagar
6. What was the theme for World Refugees Day 2020?
1. Take A Step
2. Every action counts
3. Not just to get by, but also to thrive
4. Embracing Refugees to celebrate our Common Humanity
5. Take 1 minute to support a family forced to flee
7. Which of the following is the top state in the country to provide employment to many workers under MNREGA?
4. Uttar Pradesh
8. Which of the following former governors of the RBI to be appointed as the Chairman of NIPFP?
1. Raghuram Rajan
2. D Subbarao
3. Y. Venugopal Reddy
4. Bimal Jalan
5. None of these
9. Which edition of the International Yoga Day was celebrated on June 21, 2020?
10. Annular Solar Eclipse was observed in parts of North India. Which of the following is NOT True about a Solar Eclipse?
1. In a Solar Eclipse, the earth comes directly between the sun and the moon.
2. In a solar eclipse, the moon comes between the earth and the sun.
3. When the three celestial bodies happen to be in a straight line, there is a total solar eclipse.
4. All the above statements are correct.
5. None of the above statements are correct.
To receive preparation material along with other relevant helpful content for your banking and government examinations, you can also subscribe to Oliveboard’s YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can download the Oliveboard App for free study material and other latest updates.
Happy Learning with Oliveboard!
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now