Sentence Rearrangement for SSC Exams: Sentence rearrangement questions are common in SSC exams like SSC CGL, CHSL, and MTS. The SSC CGL exam is scheduled to be held in December 2022. In this blog, we will be sharing questions related to sentence rearrangement which will be beneficial for the aspirants.
Table of Contents
Click on the link below to download Sentence Rearrangement questions for SSC Exams
How to Download Sentence Rearrangement for SSC Exams E-book?
Step 1: Click on the download link. You will be redirected to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
Sentence Rearrangement Questions for SSC Exams | Highlights
Rearrange the following sentences in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below them.
A. Modern science has produced some good drugs for these ailments.
B. Heart ailments are very common these days.
C. So I always prefer taking milk these days as it contains no fat.
D. But this can also be prevented by taking fatless food.
E. That is why people call this era as the age of heart troubles.
1. Which of the following should be the last sentence?
2. Which of the following should be the second sentence?
3. Which of the following should be the fourth sentence?
4. Which of the following should be the last sentence?
5. Which of the following should be the third sentence?
1 – d
2 – d
3 – a
4 – b
5 – c
Questions 6 -10
A. A small wooden nest box is all it has taken to rekindle all the romance of bringing sparrows and other birds back into our cities and halt them from fading into the past like a forgotten folktale.
B. There is something wrong with a city that remains unperturbed even as its birds desert it.
C. Thankfully, the situation is not as hopeless as it seems.
D. Much as we try to defend the seemingly irreversible modern life of these cities, we can’t stop our hearts from crying when we realize that our rapidly degenerating urban eco-system isn’t generous enough to let these delicate winged creatures build tiny little nests in its nooks and crannies, sit in solitude, and rear offspring.
E. And this desertion seems to be true with most metros in India where house sparrows have almost become a thing of tin past.
6. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
7. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
8. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
9. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
10. Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
6 – b
7 – a
8 – d
9 – c
10 – a
The following was a sneak peek into the contents of the e-book, for the complete e-book containing the full set of questions with solutions the candidates/aspirants can download using the link provided below.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
This blog was all about the topic of Sentence rearrangement for SSC exams which is also helpful for other competitive exams. We hope that it will prove beneficial to the candidates for exam preparation. For more updates, stay connected with Oliveboard.
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.