SSC has released the SSC CHSL option form to fill the post preference. All the candidates who have qualified in SSC CHSL 2018 can fill their SSC CHSL Post Preferences to finalize their selection. So, let’s have a look at the Format in which Post preference has to be given by the shortlisted candidates.
SSC CHSL Post Preference: Download Option Form Here
[gdlr_button href=”https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/OptionformCHSL2018revised_06022020.pdf” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Download option form for preference here [/gdlr_button]
SSC CHSL Post Preference: Factors To Choose The Post
- The place of work after the posting can vary from rural area, sub-urban, urban to Metropolitan. If you want to get posted in an urban area or in the capital, then you should give high priority to posts like a court clerk.
- The postal assistants can be placed from the post office in a rural area to a departmental office in the big city.
Area of Work:
- The area you want to work is an important factor. If you wish to work in a particular department of Government offices, then you are required to prioritize the job profiles accordingly.
- If you are interested in working in a ministry of the Government of India. You should give Data Entry Operator the highest priority.
- If you are interested in working with the environment of court. Where you get a chance to work with judges. Then the priority for court clerk should be high.
- The salary is an important factor in prioritizing job profiles. The salary for different posts is different.
- The proper detailed analysis of the amount you will get in hand, grade pay, incentives, perks, and benefits is a must.
- The Data Entry operator posts are of higher salary as compared to Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerks.
Personal Preference: –
- There can be some personal preferences for a particular job profile.
- It totally depends on aspirant to the aspirant that in which type of work-culture, environment he/she wants to work and accordingly should fill the preferences.
This was all from us in this blog, SSC CHSL Post Preference. I hope the information provided above will help in filling up post preferences. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for more such updates.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test