The Indian Air Force (IAF) released the notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. The IAF is the premier institution that lakhs of aspirants aspire to join. One of the steps of preparation is familiarising yourself with AFCAT Previous Year Paper with answer key to understand the types of questions asked and the paper pattern.
We have brought this article, to sought this very purpose. Here you will get AFCAT previous year question paper that will help you understand the pattern more thoroughly. The answer key is provided towards the end of this article.
So, without any further ado, let’s start the article.
1. AFCAT Previous Year Paper – Free PDF
The previous year paper can be downloaded by clicking on the link provided below:
Since the AFCAT exam is a written test, the tests conducted are held under different set names like A, B, C, & more. What we have included here is a ‘Set A’. The pattern for the rest of the set remains the same the only thing that varies are the questions. These can be different from each other depending on sets.
2. AFCAT Previous Year Paper – Sample Questions
Practice the following questions and download the PDF above to get the complete previous year questions:
Directions (Q 1-3) Choose the word which is nearest in meaning to the given word:-
Directions (Q 4-6) Choose the word that best defines the given phrases:-
4. In weal and woe
(a) By hook or crook
(b) During illness
(c) in prosperity and adversity
(d) During the operation
(a) People against global philosophy
(b) People indulging in treachery
(c) Intelligent minds
(d) Travelers around the world
6. Square pegs in round holes
(a) A genuinely helpful person
(b) A Clever person
(c) People in the wrong jobs
(d) To be perplexed
7. Which among the following is India’s first long-range subsonic cruise missile?
(a) Agni II
8. K-15 missile is
(a) Submarine-launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM)
(b) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM)
(c) Medium Range Ballistic Missile (MRBM)
(d) Short Range Ballistic Missile (SRBM)
9. Who was the first Indian to win an individual medal in the Olympics?
(a) Milkha Singh
(b) PT Usha
(c) Karnam Malleshwari
(d) KD Jadhav
10. Alauddin Khalji did not build
(a) Siri Fort
(b) Tomb of Jalaluddin
(d) Jamaat Khana Masjid
11. A man traveled from a point A to B at the rate of 25 Kmph and walked back at the rate of 4 Kmph. If the whole journey took 5 hrs 48 minutes, the distance between A and B is?
(a) 30 Km
(b) 24 Km
(c) 20 Km
(d) 51.6 Km
12. A’s salary is 20% lower than B’s salary, which is 15% lower than C’s salary. By how much percent is C’s salary more than A’s salary?
13. If a sum becomes double in 16 years, how many times will it be in 8 years?
(a) 1 ½ time
(b) 1 (1/3) times
(c) 1 (3/4)times
(d) 1 (1/4)times
14. In the following question find out the alternative which will replace the question mark.
Loath : Coercion :: ?:?
(a) Detest: Caressing
(b) Irritate: Caressing
(c) Irate: Antagonism
(d) Reluctant: Persuasion
15. In the following question, select a figure from amongst the four alternatives, which when placed in the blank space of figure (X) would complete the pattern
Download the complete set of questions from the link provided below:
Wait there’s more, download the answer key provided below and check your attempts:
3. How Solving AFCAT Previous Year Questions helps in preparation?
This paper will give you an added advantage. Thus, boosting your confidence and guiding your prep as to what area needs more focus on. Here are a few highlights:
- Gives a brief description of the exam pattern and the types of questions that can be expected.
- Aspirants appearing for the first time are hugely benefitted by Previous year question papers. It helps them understand the topic that has been asked in the exam.
- Going through the paper also allows one to plan their studies and pick on the important topics for the exam.
- Solving the AFCAT previous year Paper will give an insight into what the paper will look like and how it will be this time (a brief idea). – Attempt Free Questions Now
- The biggest factor is it induces confidence in the individual to appear for the AFCAT 2 2020 Exam.
4. AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Preparation – Complete Guide
To give you all-round exam preparations, we have brought a series of mock tests and topic tests that will help you prepare more efficiently. Here’s what we have in store for you:
How Does AI-Based Analytics help? Well, Analytics analyses your complete pattern of attempt across the test. It gives a detailed report on the number of attempted, right and wrong attempt, Time spent on each question.
This will help you understand what are your weak areas and which areas need more focus while preparations. So, What are you waiting for, Register Now & Start Your exam preparations.
Bonus Tip: What do you think is the best way to prepare for an exam? Well yes, you guessed it right, it is dedicated preparations and proper guidance. So don’t wait, register now & start early to stay ahead.
That brings if to the end of this article. The AFCAT Previous year paper provided here will definitely help you understand the paper pattern and types of questions asked. Guide your preparations accordingly and ace the exam.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now